Celebrate KOTOR’s 10 Year Anniversary

What's it listed under in collections I cant find it.

There's an item under the name of "titles" at least that if you press the buy from cartel market-button, it directs you to buy the Revan-title, but it doesn't show the correct text.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paid 10 cc for one then 5 to unlock it to legacy

I did not see the 5cc to unlock to legacy, how do you do that?

i did by the one for 10cc

Nevermind, i did not see it in the collections for the 5CC to unlock it legacy wide

Edited by tpoulter

I did not see the 5cc to unlock to legacy, how do you do that?

i did by the one for 10cc

open collections and then scroll down on the left to titles, should be the last one on the second page, you will have to be on a character that did not purchase the title to collect it from the collections

Haven't see any give away going on the facebook page yet nor the blog that was supposed to be posted. It's almost 12pm central so I dunno. Still keep checking and hitting reload every now and then. Edited by Kalli

Juste wanna say that in the french version of the game, the title is the same for both male and female character. It should be "héritière de Revan" for females. I guess there is the same mistake in the german version.

First ONE to enter this code gets the smallest available pack of CC?

Myeah. As much as I'd like a few extra cartel coins to unlock some stuff in collections, I sure as hell aren't going to sit here mashing F5 for hours.

Myeah. As much as I'd like a few extra cartel coins to unlock some stuff in collections, I sure as hell aren't going to sit here mashing F5 for hours.

Right? To tell the truth, I'm glad they did this. It's like they came out and said, "Hey all, the anniversary we have planned is to try to generate FB traffic - it won't actually be worth it." Why thank you BW, I shall now go about my day.

I have to say this feels really lame...

It is nice that BW did something to aknowledge the aniversary, but the original post created the expectation that we'd see more than the title and the CC give away. If this is all there is, then they could have just anounced it today, no need to have done it last week. This early anouncement created the idea there would be something that took actual planing to put on the game.

This is hardly a celebration, more of a reminder the original game exists.

Theyre doing the same on FB I dont feel that sitting on facebook costantly updating the page in the futile hope to be the first to see the post, copy and paste the code to SWTOR site feels much like a celebration. This is a slap in the face to your loyal fans, its like thowing crumbs at starving masses. Im giving this stupid celebration a miss and you can shove your stupid title that you expect people to pay money for. Its a great game but your treatment of people as nothing but cash cows will lose you your loyal customers.

I expect they will delete this post as they dont like honest criticism from their paying customers but Im fedup with being led up the path by them only to find that they just want to dip my pocket again, and again.:(