Bounty Contract Week

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to get in on this! Just have to know dates and I'm down like charlie brown! XP, rep, AND gear? Heck yeah!!

Okay, let me see if I get this right.... you have to do 5 henchman contracts to get to the Kingpin contracts, and THEN you can do one henchman and one kingpin a day. Does that refresh during the next event, or will I be able to go straight for kingpins during the next event since I will have my 5 henchman out of the way during the previous one?

Anywho.... how fun! Can't wait :rak_03:

SSSSSSSSSSMOKIN'!! Thanks for the answer! I think I remember this from a couple months ago. I was on DK at the dark temple and helped a guy collar his mark. Can't wait to get started on this myself!
No, the kingpin contracts are unlocks. It doesn't refresh. Next event, you'll have the kingpin bounties available too.

That's kind of cheap, but at the same time, exciting to know! Still haven't figured out the GTN, tho. Ever time I try to search for something, the list never populates. Whether that's because there's nothing w/in my search parameters, or I'm just not imputing it right. *shrugs* Oh well!! See y'all around the galaxy! :D

That's kind of cheap, but at the same time, exciting to know! Still haven't figured out the GTN, tho. Ever time I try to search for something, the list never populates. Whether that's because there's nothing w/in my search parameters, or I'm just not imputing it right. *shrugs* Oh well!! See y'all around the galaxy! :D

Some tips:

- Only use words of three letters or more. Two letters, and the system doesn't give results.

- Make sure the rarity is on 'Standard' and never on 'any'.

- Don't use the 'usable by' function at all, I don't think it even works.

- Be very specific with what you're searching for. Select subcategories as much as possible.

- Reset all values by using the circle arrow near the bottom of the search parameters bar.

- Shift-click on an item in your inventory to list its name in the search window.

- Don't give up hope, the system really does work, you just need to get to know it. ;)

Even if you don't want to buy the contracts from others, keep in mind that you can still do a Henchmen Bounty each day on each of your characters (level 15ish and up) and mail the contracts you earn that way between them.

So unless you're going hardcore about roleplaying out each character working their own way up the Bounty Hunting food-chain, you can funnel all your contracts from across your Legacy to one character and get to the Kingpins earlier that way - and thereby increase the total rep/contracts you can earn during a single run of the event.