ACE saying goodbye

Nightkin

As of this tuesday 9/7-2013 i will be closing down ACE. We have had a good run previosuly but its been a steep decline since the founding of Drama and the months that followed. So instead of letting the guild end up in a state of mediocraty i have decided to let the members find new homes and several of us, me included, will join Deal With It.

Who by the way have been friendly and welcoming, very appreciated by us.

So i just want to say thank you to all our members and our enemies/allies and see you around the warzones, this is not the end ~ the war simply rages on under a new banner.

Salute to you all

/Watcher-Six

As of this tuesday 9/7-2013 i will be closing down ACE. We have had a good run previosuly but its been a steep decline since the founding of Drama and the months that followed. So instead of letting the guild end up in a state of mediocraty i have decided to let the members find new homes and several of us, me included, will join Deal With It.

So i just want to say thank you to all our members and our enemies/allies and see you around the warzones, this is not the end ~ the war simply rages on under a new banner.

Salute to you all

/Watcher-Six

Welp... May the legacy of ACE carry on!

Say hai to Drackul from me :D

Salute to you all

/Watcher-Six

.... talk ig