Thanks for the free 500 CC

Benadvanced

While I was hoping for something more unique and ingame helpful like Pre-order Holostatue, I'll still take the 500CC and thank you in a slightly disappointed tone.

This.

I thank you for the 500 CC's but did also expect something different. Since release you gave subs a title, a tauntaun pet (still loving it) and a free month of play (most generous, no need to repeat.........unless you feel like it). So I did expect something in that way as well. It's not about complaining about a free gift, it's appreciated by most. It's more the way they handled it, they made you think as if they'd make something specifically for subscribers, like the tauntaun pet at the time or the 'Founder' title. But in the end it was just a few clicks of a mouse to let the program send 500 extra CC's to all who stand as a currently active subscriber in BW's databases, that was the letdown to be honest. Still thank you for the coins (though if it had been 600 i'd have bought the cathar unlock :D) and looking forward to 2.3 and the event (where's the rakghouls damn it, I want to explode near the gtn again :p. ) and to any other new content you'll bring out. It's good to know my money helps contributing to that goal.

Also:

Q: What are you plans to make subscribers feel like valued customers?

A: We have heard this a lot, especially with patch 2.1. Subscribers are super important to us – a lot of you didn’t think so with patch 2.1. We are making efforts to make subscribers feel valued. In July, around weekend of July 4th, you will see subscriber only benefits. Near the end of July, we are going to do a similar thing.

There's more coming, maybe that will be the expected cosmetic items.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice run down of the system, only one thing:

The 600 coins per month level is 6 months instead of 9.

Renews every 180 days... :)

AH thanks for pointing out my mistake. I'll correct my posting.

My math late last night was a bit off. My tiredness must have gotten the better of me to think that 180 days was 9 months. :p Serves me right staying up tell 4AM last night. :rolleyes:

Much appreciated.

:ph_thank_you:

Agreed thanks BW....free anything for subs makes me a little more appreciated...not that I needed it...I already feel I get value from my sub and I need no "rewards" for playing like some do ;)

Still...inb4 someone calls this a joke or even...a slap in the face lol :) always makes me lol when people whine about something free :)

Thanks again BW the gesture is appreciated!!

Driz

Actually the 500CC are not free. You paid 15$ to get them.

However, you could say thank you for including the 500CC with my 15$ subscription.

But they are not free. They would only be free if you didnt have to pay any money to receive them.

Actually this grant for sub appreciation is free...

They are 500 on top of the stipend that part of your sub covers :)

Just saying...

Driz