Thanks for the free 500 CC

Benadvanced

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been collecting as many cartel weapons as i can over the past couple of weeks. both volatile sabers, eliminator dual edge vibrosword, black nebula heavy blaster and several other expensive weapons and these coins will allow me to unlock a couple of them for new characters that i am leveling. i would like to say thank you!

Yay! 500cc to buy stuff that should be included with a subscription!

Exactly. Somebody here already pointed out this game is turning into the shop. Well, ok, it's definitely one of many ways to go, but the monthly subscriber cc should be at least doubled with the amount of stuff that is being pumped into CM (like majority of the stuff being added to the game).

Edited by zzoorrzz

There really isn't anything left on the developer side of this game, is there?

If the only way they could think of promoting subscriptions is to have us to buy **** off the CM, they've officially told us that there's nothing really left in the future other than the Cartel Market. "Be a Subscriber and buy more crap from us!" no, thank you.

I think they believe that we subscribe to the game because there's a Cartel Market, not because there's a game to play.

Yea, I'd like to express my thanks as well. I think it was a good move on Bioware's part, especially considering the CC gate that the appearance system had.

I would even recommend, when they publicly announce it to throw in a reference to the appearance system, something like "You can use this grant on anything you like, like an appearance change session....." etc.

Hmmm do you get 500 CC every month you have subscribe. Or only the month you begin to subscribe:confused:
Every month you renew or sub to the game you get 500 cc

Well 500 cc is most common. It is also the lowest a person can get. It all depends on the Subscription Plan the person choose to get. That max someone can get is 800 cc a month.

Here is a run down of it:

500 per month for 1 month subscription

525 per month for 2 month subscription

550 per month for 3 month subscription

600 per month for 6 month subscription

Then an addition:

100 per month for security key

100 per month for each month a Friend Referral stays subscribed.

Example: I get 600 cc a month because I have a one month subscription and a security key.

As for the subject of the thread. I have to say thanks as well. I do not spend my Cartel Coins often but an extra 500 is nice. Maybe one day I will get more than a Cargo Hold unlock or Character Perks with my Cartel Coins. I just still think that most of the items on the store are overpriced and some things should not cost Cartel Coins. But that is just my opinion. Still, thanks for the Cartel Coins BioWare. :)

Edited by WarbNull

Well 500 cc is most common. It is also the lowest a person can get. It all depends on the Subscription Plan the person choose to get. That max someone can get is 800 cc a month.

Here is a run down of it:

500 per month for 1 month subscription

525 per month for 2 month subscription

550 per month for 3 month subscription

600 per month for 9 month subscription

Then an addition:

100 per month for security key

100 per month for each month a Friend Referral stays subscribed.

Example: I get 600 cc a month because I have a one month subscription and a security key.

Nice run down of the system, only one thing:

The 600 coins per month level is 6 months instead of 9.

Renews every 180 days... :)