Benadvanced

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much appreciated.

:ph_thank_you:

Actually the 500CC are not free. You paid 15$ to get them.

However, you could say thank you for including the 500CC with my 15$ subscription.

But they are not free. They would only be free if you didnt have to pay any money to receive them.

Edited by Gammawaves

The 500CC is more than I expected, even though I'd have prefered something not related to the Cartel Market. I had my expectations set on fireworks or something like that. I'd have liked something like reusable dyes only for subs - IE dyes not being destroyed when pulled from an item, or having some features in the apprearence designer be free for subs. That way it would be a long lasting "feature" for subscribers and not something as quickly consumed and forgotten as 500CC.

From a buisness standpoint the reasoning behind giving CC is clear. They want be to experience the Cartel Market even if they weren't interested and hopefully get hooked on it.

The 10CC item however, has nothing to do with sub appreciation. If it truly was sub appreciation, they'd have flat out given it to us. It's not exclusive to subs, so either this is an idea to get F2P players to buy Cartel Coins, so they don't feel left out if it's something cool. The 1 day duration of the item will also help reinforce the urgency, to help making them feel the need to buy it. Remeber that you also can't buy 10CC only, you have to buy the 450CC bundle. This is assuming it's something you can't just trade. If you can, then the 10CC price will flood the market with them, essentially making them available for everybody at a low price - subs, prefs and F2P alike.

All in all I expected less, so I appreciate that I got 500CC, but I had hoped for something a little different. I don't take the 10CC item as sub appreciation though.

Edited by Luxidenstore

While 500 CC is nice, I was thinking maybe we deserve more. You know, like a chair/throne mount that floats and has our names engraved in the back of it all lit up like a life-day tree?

:p

OH. MY. GOD.

I would totally buy that if I could! :D

Actually the 500CC are not free. You paid 15$ to get them.

However, you could say thank you for including the 500CC with my 15$ subscription.

But they are not free. They would only be free if you didnt have to pay any money to receive them.

it is free in the sense that you normally would not get this extra 500cc

it is free in the sense that you normally would not get this extra 500cc

but you still paid money to receive them, so its not really free. You still have to pay $15 for them.

Calling the CC free is just biowares way of making you feel better about paying for things like the Cathar race.

Edited by Gammawaves

but you still paid money to receive them, so its not really free. You still have to pay $15 for them.

Calling the CC free is just biowares way of making you feel better about paying for things like the Cathar race.

well using your logic we got at least 1000 CC this month for $15 well not $15 for some around $12 ( i pay every 3 months ) , how much CC do we normally get for about $12-$15 ? It's about $8 for 1050 CC then we get half a month of subscription free.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

The only question you need to ask is if they are included in our subscription plan.

If they're not, then they're free.

And, FYI, if we were to follow your logic, there is no way that they could ever give you anything that would be completely free, because they'd also need to pay your electric bill, your PC and the house you're playing in order for it to be completely and 100% free.

The only question you need to ask is if they are included in our subscription plan.

If they're not, then they're free.

And, FYI, if we were to follow your logic, there is no way that they could ever give you anything that would be completely free, because they'd also need to pay your electric bill, your PC and the house you're playing in order for it to be completely and 100% free.

Quoted for the win

Thank you, Bioware. There are those of us who really appreciate the gesture and appreciate the game. I've been having a great time since I came back to it and I'm going to be staying. People seem to forget that it is entertainment and as in the television you can turn it on or off.

This.

Quoted for the win

I'm not sure what you guys are yammering on about. This game is 100% free for me. All I have to do is go to this place and help doctors and nurses with their computer issues a couple days a week. In return they pay for my game time and my house and my electricity. It's a pretty sweet deal, maybe some of you should look into this deal, it's awesome! Or as I am saying these days, as awesome isn't so awesome anymore, it's contagious!

Thank you!

I look forward to seeing what you have in store for your one day only item on the cartel market....

(*crosses his fingers for a new monkey or ortolan pet or a new droid like the rhythm droid*)

Edited by Truami