Manhuntxx

Check out my new PvP vid..

Player: Manhuntx

Spec: Carnage

Guild: Deal With It

Server: TOFN

**HUNTING SEASON IS OPEN**

Video Link :

-- SORRY FOR BLACK SCREEN AT 0:30 IT WILL LAST ONLY FOR FEW SECONDS !!

WATCH IN HD

Thanks Manhuntx

Edited by Manhuntxx

First scene - kills a bad Sage. Third scene - charges a Commando, has the opportunity to stand back to the wall to avoid getting slapped away, attacks head on, but the Commando is horrible enough to stun and backpedal. Am I missing something?

Not inspired by that vid. Probably because I expected more.

Edited by Helig

Check out my new PvP vid..

Player: Manhuntx

Spec: Carnage

Guild: Deal With It

**HUNTING SEASON IS OPEN**

Video Link :

-- SORRY FOR BLACK SCREEN AT 0:30 IT WILL LAST ONLY FOR FEW SECONDS !!

WATCH IN HD

Thanks Manhuntx

Hmm. As far as I can see, you only faced one decent player... I want to see a video where you face off some of the better players...

(This was from ToFN btw, if anyone wondered)

First scene - kills a bad Sage. Third scene - charges a Commando, has the opportunity to stand back to the wall to avoid getting slapped away, attacks head on, but the Commando is horrible enough to stun and backpedal. Am I missing something?

Not inspired by that vid. Probably because I expected more.

31k hp sage not that bad ..i can eat 200k hp any sage any spec but sure..third scene commando > raped.

and this was quick gameplay n short carnage clip nothing special dont know what u expected but i dont record improtant games coz im kinda giving 110% to focusing on game when its SERIOUS and when im recording its kinda MEH for fun...

Thanks for commenting anyway.

Manhuntx

Edited by Manhuntxx

Hmm. As far as I can see, you only faced one decent player... I want to see a video where you face off some of the better players...

(This was from ToFN btw, if anyone wondered)

Thanks for commenting mate and as i said when i record its just for fun who ever comes at me ill hurt him ;) (bad or good player) and i dont really care its just some quicky gameplay clips..coz when i play RWZ or some premades i really dont even want to think about recording and sometimes getting screenfreeze coz im recording it would screw up my gameplay.. anyway thanks for commenting maybe next time if i meet some good players when i solo que ill do recording :)

31k hp sage not that bad ..i can eat 200k hp any sage any spec but sure..third scene commando > raped.

and this was quick gameplay n short carnage clip nothing special dont know what u expected but i dont record improtant games coz im kinda giving 110% to focusing on game when its SERIOUS and when im recording its kinda MEH for fun...

Thanks for commenting anyway.

Manhuntx

PvE gear Sage, most likely. My fresh 55 alt has 31kHP in Basic-grade gear in Warzones. I wouldn't call it "good" gear. Judging by how this Sage behaved both times you attacked them, they're likely new to pvp.

However, I do want to see you face better players. I *love* Carnage myself, and I'm very interested to see how you do it, and maybe even learn something from you.

Will be looking out for your next vid. Good luck.

tbh alot of footage used here had one or two bits of sloppy play, i wouldnt use in a highlight reel style video if it was me.. Force screaming under gore without autocrit proc etc (yes most people will do it occasionally but do you really want it in your highlight vid?) O.o I mean you seem decent enough but.. you need to fraps more then like 1 on the fly wz to get enough footage for a video of this sort. :p I mean how many times did u have to kill that commando for one in that 6 minutes video like 12 times? xD I mean as i said you seem like a decent enough player just nobody can really tell from this video tbh. Edited by AngusFTW

The video quality was not bad and nor was the editing.

As for the content however...

1st scene - 1 on 1 with a sage and that all he does is stun, fail to backpedal and gets a TT off before dying.

2nd scene - 1 on 1 with a mando ( A MANDO!) who also appeared to have no clue of how to counter your class and spec.

3rd scene - 2v1 and you manage to kill the mando even though you're being pressed by a shadow as well, not too shabby but also not impressive given how foolish the mando was and that none of them used any CC on you.

4th and 5th scenes - random pickoff of a target to burst down while your group is outnumbering the opposition, don't even need to say anymore.

Anyways, nice vid. Looking forward to see more vids from you with better content.

Edited by IGotRawr

tbh alot of footage used here had one or two bits of sloppy play, i wouldnt use in a highlight reel style video if it was me.. Force screaming under gore without proc etc O.o I mean you seem decent enough but.. you need to fraps more then like 1 on the fly wz to get enough footage for a video of this sort. :p I mean how many times did u have to kill that commando for one in that 6 minutes video like 12 times? xD I mean as i said you seem like a decent enough player just nobody can really tell from this video tbh.

Thanks for commenting mate glad u liked the vid :) There will be more videos ... :)

The video quality was not bad and nor was the editing.

As for the content however...

1st scene - 1 on 1 with a sage and that all he does is stun, fail to backpedal and gets a TT off before dying.

2nd scene - 1 on 1 with a mando ( A MANDO!) who also appeared to have no clue of how to counter your class and spec.

3rd scene - 2v1 and you manage to kill the mando even though you're being pressed by a shadow as well, not too shabby but also not impressive given how foolish the mando was and that none of them used any CC on you.

4th and 5th scenes - random pickoff of a target to burst down while your group is outnumbering the opposition, don't even need to say anymore.

Anyways, nice vid. Looking forward to see more vids from you with better content.

Thanks bro..im happy u liked it and ur kinda first one to give positive comment ! :)

Yea ill be working on some longer vid when i get time and when i que solo..and when its done ill link it on forum :)

Thanks bro..im happy u liked it and ur kinda first one to give positive comment ! :)

Yea ill be working on some longer vid when i get time and when i que solo..and when its done ill link it on forum :)

For a first attempt at a video it is not bad at all, but what the people in this forum really wanna see are displays of skill.

I'm sure once you get some better footage you'll get a lot more positive feedback, good luck mate :)

For a first attempt at a video it is not bad at all, but what the people in this forum really wanna see are displays of skill.

I'm sure once you get some better footage you'll get a lot more positive feedback, good luck mate :)

Yea..cheers bro ! ;)

I like your editing besides the little black screen break but please...

stop

obfuscating

sages

Please tell me you aren't afraid of their deadly saber strikes cause that's all it does is reduce accuracy for physical/weapon attacks :p

I like your editing besides the little black screen break but please...

stop

obfuscating

sages

Please tell me you aren't afraid of their deadly saber strikes cause that's all it does is reduce accuracy for physical/weapon attacks :p

Hey, bads can be totally unpredictable. They can whip out that lightsaber when you least expect it, in a moment and manner that defies all logic.

Hey, bads can be totally unpredictable. They can whip out that lightsaber when you least expect it, in a moment and manner that defies all logic.

Yeah, and you simply won't see it co... BAAAAAM! *Tanvir was defeated by RandomSage with Saber Strike (246 damage)*

:D

Yeah, and you simply won't see it co... BAAAAAM! *Tanvir was defeated by RandomSage with Saber Strike (246 damage)*

:D

To be fair, I have Double Strike/Thrash bound on my Sage and Sorc - makes for an excellent humiliation blow. Wish it scaled with Willpower though.

Edited by Helig

I think its all been said, nice editing (except the black screen) nice music (i am not a fan of dubstep but this was ok) , i agree with people though, the targets were horribly unskilled- both the sage and the commando could have done so much better, but as several others have said ~ Looking forward to seeing you fight some more famous names x)

Keep on trucking mate

I think its all been said, nice editing (except the black screen) nice music (i am not a fan of dubstep but this was ok) , i agree with people though, the targets were horribly unskilled- both the sage and the commando could have done so much better, but as several others have said ~ Looking forward to seeing you fight some more famous names x)

Keep on trucking mate

Post in this thread if you meet him, want to see some epic Deal With IT action! :D

Or better, duel him and post on your channel! Merc/mando ftw! :p