I SEEM to be stuck on the Aurora?

MSchuyler

So it's a Bounty Hunter just finished Alderaan and made that slight detour to Nar Shadda before boarding the Republic Cruiser Aurora. Finished the usual, including engineering, but now it LOOKS like I'm stuck on the wrong side of the door to the brig.

The reason I say this is that the description says I've been trapped IN the brig and need to fight the warden to get out. But in reality I'm on the other side of the door, with complete access to the empty bridge, but apparently no way to get back into the brig and take care of business.

There's nothing to do here, no buttons to push, etc. It was a pretty intense battle just prior, and it looks to me like I might have accidentally been placed where I'm not supposed to be.

I'm not asking for a cheat--just wondering if I've encountered some sort of bug here. If anyone has been through this and can give even a "Just keep trying, bud" message, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I guess I'm off to Customer Service, not that I expect that to do anything. TIA

Can you use your abilities? Use your fleet pass or quick travel. Try /stuck. Try using groupfinder to teleport you out.

Thanks. I went to fleet, then came back to the Aurora. I had to fight some of the exact same Bad Guys again, then wound up between two rooms to fight two Very Bad Guys who had defeated me the time before. This time I managed to defeat them, and the story went as planned. I believe what happened is that when I was defeated by them and chose to be Medvac'd out it took me to the nearest med facility which just happened to be BEYOND the brig rather than behind it. That effectively screwed up the story line.

So is that a "bug."? Well, yeah, technically. On the other hand, I should have been able to defeat them more easily. For ME, a relative novice, it was a helluva a fight all the way through, but I finally beat those suckers and had a nice ceremony at the end for winning (cough) the Great Hunt. Least I had no help. Did it me self!