All Done

Nezrik

Thanks all. I have a bit of OCD and feel the need to do everything.

I see the sun every day at work. When it's over a hundred outside who the hell want to go outside?

Dat OCD that made you log in and out X amount of times to get them in order by Faction + Class :D

I'm close to having one of each base class, with the advanced class swapped for opposite faction (I have a Scoundrel and a Sniper, a Shadow and a Sorc, a Commando and a Powertech, and a Sentinel and a Juggernaut). I don't see the reason to have two advanced classes of the same base class on the same faction, it would be repetitive for the storyline.

I'm close to having one of each base class, with the advanced class swapped for opposite faction (I have a Scoundrel and a Sniper, a Shadow and a Sorc, a Commando and a Powertech, and a Sentinel and a Juggernaut). I don't see the reason to have two advanced classes of the same base class on the same faction, it would be repetitive for the storyline.

Huge differences in End Game raiding / PVPing. Nice to have the options I suppose. And you could just legacy stuff over depending.

Dat OCD that made you log in and out X amount of times to get them in order by Faction + Class :D

Im glad you noticed. It had to be neat and orderly. If you look both sides are in the same order. Guardian / Jug at top working the way down with mirror classes in the same spot.

I mean, you only really only need 4 sets of gear, right? Just throw set bonuses aside and get 72's, or go 2/2 piece bonuses in pvp when you can and wear full mara gear for warriors and full assassin gear for inquisitor. You'll lose some set bonus stuff, but you can PVE WELL with full 72's and no set bonus and pvp well with full conquerer min/maxed. Just need 4 sets of pve and 4 sets of pvp gear.