Respeccing for healz

ToMyMa

Hello, fellow commandoes! I wanted to ask if you respec for healer (if you're a dps) in the defender round of VS? And if ou do, how well does it go? I'm just curious, because when I tried to do it it went... Badly to say the least...

This isn't the question of needing to do it just for the defense, but how many you have on your team in the first place. Personally i just ask at the start of the WZ how many healers there are and if i don't see two i respect to heals.

This isn't the question of needing to do it just for the defense, but how many you have on your team in the first place. Personally i just ask at the start of the WZ how many healers there are and if i don't see two i respect to heals.

Well... even then I refrain from respeccing as I suck at main healing...

With practice you'll be healing well all day long. It's not like it's rocket science or anything. Practice your skills and get to learn the mechanics when grouping up for daily h4's or something, people are over leveled already as it is, so if you mess up they probably won't die.

In wz however, your best weapon is your kolto bomb. You can do massive amounts of healing to a whole bunch of people in a very short time. Refrain from healing people with your green beam, you'll instantly get targeted by everyone plus it's pretty useless in pvp when facing opponents with high burst damage (which means just about everyone).

Other than that, you really just have to practice and develop your own tactics over time.