PvP

Taiichii

People want to finish their weeklies, where you have to win. If it doesn't look like a win from the very beginning, people have a very low threshold for quitting. A lot of times people don't even give it a chance and groups have come back to win despite the quitters, which is a kind of sweet, sweet justice.

If the other team have heals and we don't and if im a melee DPS i will often simply sacrifice my spot for a chance of a healer filling it. If its hopeless to fight then at least im giving my team a chance by leaving instead of flogging the proverbial dead horse staying. don't forget you'll sync with a different group after leaving a warzone so people kind of hop between warzone match-made groups like that.

As for rage quitting the only thing that makes me want to storm out is the MLG reg wz hero sins/ops and sometimes none-stealthers:rak_02: who think failing to take/hold nodes is more helpful than assassinating enemy heals in the central fight. And even if they do get the cap in a level 55 reg WZ the team work and communication/response is rarely good enough to capitalize on these tactics and usually end up either being spawn trapped or just going off in all directions only to get picked off by the apposing steam roller.

and don't forget not everyone is committed to random warzones sometimes the real world just intervenes with gaming. phone calls/door/family/etc this is probably the most common reason.

Why do so many people quit WZ's on this server? Every single PUG there are at least 5 quitters. What's the deal on POT5?

It wasn't that bad pre transfers. Now that the bads have increased with all the new players coming in, it's downright terrible. Perhaps all those transfers were used to mediocrity and instant losses.