imp pvp since transfers...

obnoxioussage

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the record. if you guys in pillars want to put up a rated team, whisper me in game on any of my toons listed below and ill try to put up a Unicorn team to go up against you guys. ive also been putting together some rated kickball matches recently this past week or 2 and weve had some good turnouts and lots of fun so if you guys wanna come out for some rateds just message me in game or on the forums we'll work something out

for the record. if you guys in pillars want to put up a rated team, whisper me in game on any of my toons listed below and ill try to put up a Unicorn team to go up against you guys. ive also been putting together some rated kickball matches recently this past week or 2 and weve had some good turnouts and lots of fun so if you guys wanna come out for some rateds just message me in game or on the forums we'll work something out

Thanks so much. Will do

Four.

Because the devs built it that way. Another thing they built was an ignore button and a little clock by your map. if you dont want to play please place me on ignore and from 9:30 to 11:30 fridays troll someone else.

four. yes. four. not five. not six. not seven. not eight. four. four is the maximum number you can queue at once in reg WZs.

putting you on ignore won't stop me from getting Q'd up against your groups of 5, 6, 7, or 8 who purposely Q-dodge until they land on the same team. your "fun" circumvents the queue system, thus abusing the system at the expense of everyone else you play against.

I'm not trolling you. I'm asking you not to be a jerk. I'm presenting you with facts and logical reasons not to abuse the queue system. and yes, I'm aggravated that you would purposely stack a team of more than 4. do you not see how that is offensive? or do you just not care because it's more fun for you?

putting you on ignore won't stop me from getting Q'd up against your groups of 5, 6, 7, or 8 who purposely Q-dodge until they land on the same team. your "fun" circumvents the queue system, thus abusing the system at the expense of everyone else you play against.

ooooo, thats why there are so many queues where we have half a team missing. fyi, OP, its really annoying

ooooo, thats why there are so many queues where we have half a team missing. fyi, OP, its really annoying

not sure what you mean, but whether someone's on ignore or not doesn't affect them being on your team or against you. they're still visible. they just don't see anything you say or vice versa.

Edited by foxmob

I wish. But no. Are you the awesome artist that does eoic graffiti?

Nope, but maybe now i'll go around my city saying something along the lines of HEY HEY HEY YOUR GRAFFITI HOST WITH THE MOST before spraying paint around....

you have changed my life thank you kind Sr. :cool:

ive read this thread and i was still wondering if you guys believe its balanced and dependent on what time you play for imps to be dominant? or have we really tipped in the scales in our favor and imp are improving across the board?

ive read this thread and i was still wondering if you guys believe its balanced and dependent on what time you play for imps to be dominant? or have we really tipped in the scales in our favor and imp are improving across the board?

depends on time of day. not enough good pvpers left to for one side to "dominant"

not sure what you mean, but whether someone's on ignore or not doesn't affect them being on your team or against you. they're still visible. they just don't see anything you say or vice versa.

OP in this case = FurienLongbollt

there have been wzs in the past week where i have queued in and we're missing 4+ players.

Sorry i dont know how to answer this

I was in a 3 round hypergate last night healing, with 1 other heals, I suspected that the majority of them were bad, then the inevitable "you guys all suck" starts, our marauder claimed it he was doing his job and it was everyone else, and he did finish with top dps, after its all done top dps for my team 135k Edited by dego-harmonium

I was in a 3 round hypergate last night healing, with 1 other heals, I suspected that the majority of them were bad, then the inevitable "you guys all suck" starts, our marauder claimed it he was doing his job and it was everyone else, and he did finish with top dps, after its all done top dps for my team 135k

i may or may not have been on the other side of that on my guardian. I won something like 8 in a row last night grouped with some guildies and there were a few games where I noticed the imp dps was just embarrassing. Either way you have my sympathy. It seems like at least to me that the pubs still pretty much dominate primetime. I seem to run into the tougher imp teams in the afternoon and late at night(after 12).

it's not an imp thing. anytime a half decent premade draws a (now average) pug, they roll them. BSW, CP, RG, PD, Jawasomehting, Antisocial, etc. it really doesn't matter. if you can put 4 decent ppl on the same team at this point, chances are you're going to roll a pug or have a pretty even match with another team in similar circumstances.

new rule: the second someone starts talking about "can't win" or "they have" I leave...unless I want a participation for daily. the number of matches on both factions where players carry on convos about how good the other team is in the middle of the match is unreal. **** and fight already. Edited by foxmob

new rule: the second someone starts talking about "can't win" or "they have" I leave...unless I want a participation for daily. the number of matches on both factions where players carry on convos about how good the other team is in the middle of the match is unreal. **** and fight already.

it's not an imp thing. anytime a half decent premade draws a (now average) pug, they roll them. BSW, CP, RG, PD, Jawasomehting, Antisocial, etc. it really doesn't matter. if you can put 4 decent ppl on the same team at this point, chances are you're going to roll a pug or have a pretty even match with another team in similar circumstances.

agree with everything you said.