Can't See juggernaught offhand

Greenify

Yes. Been like this since I started (I like to look at what people run for setups, what can I say?). I seriously thought this was a known bug.

I looked at the list today and couldn't see it, I was surprised.

• 10 months later...

I am wondering is there any update on this issue? It is very annoying as I regularly check party members' gear. It is very shocking to see a vanguard without shield and it also doesn't show on statistic(read shield chance and absorption missing)... I think it mostly happens for Guardians and Vanguard tanks on me but I've also seen a sentinel who was clearly carrying 2 lightsabers but offhand wasn't showing in his character page.

P.S. Sorry for reviving so old of a topic but I really didn't find a newer entry on this issue.

I am wondering is there any update on this issue? It is very annoying as I regularly check party members' gear. It is very shocking to see a vanguard without shield and it also doesn't show on statistic(read shield chance and absorption missing)... I think it mostly happens for Guardians and Vanguard tanks on me but I've also seen a sentinel who was clearly carrying 2 lightsabers but offhand wasn't showing in his character page.

P.S. Sorry for reviving so old of a topic but I really didn't find a newer entry on this issue.

Still have the same problem with Gunslingers and Mercenaries: I want to check what sweet model they're using in their off-hand-NOPE.