Facilities: Take a Virtual Tour

CourtneyWoods

I have one word for this, and one word only. EXTREME

Knocked this out of the park, hands down. Incredible job. That's only judging from the screenshots, I haven't even had a go at it myself yet.

Edited by idnewton

this should have been released when this expansion first came out...

Oooooh yes, they should just buy a time machine and throw it into the xpac too so you feel better about yourself...

You could say that about every single bit of content added since launch. Sky's blue, bro. See, I'm just as capable of making pointless comments as you...

Edited by idnewton

Wish they would make a planet that is exciting like musafar from Ep. 3

Mustafar is a rock and lava planet. There is virtually nothing exciting to add to the planet. It has a prominent place in the Galaxy because of the epic showdown between Anakin and Obi-Wan. So leave it be.

Any1 else got reminded of Dantooine from Kotor 1 from picture 6 with the tree in the middle and all that?

In Kotor 1 u have in the jedi temple the tree and so on. Damn that reminded me of a good time ;)

Dantooine is serene!

Mustafar is a rock and lava planet. There is virtually nothing exciting to add to the planet. It has a prominent place in the Galaxy because of the epic showdown between Anakin and Obi-Wan. So leave it be.

This. Planets that simply look cool count for nothing in a story-driven star wars game.

Edited by idnewton

My thoughts while looking at these screenshots :

- Soon it will be filled with lots and lots and lots of mobs to kill

- and it will be an hack & slay game again - albeit within a wonderful environment

- and if there won't be mobs : Why couldn't Corellia be this way ? Peaceful and with actual sign of life ?

I was visiting Corellia for the very first time a few days ago.

My first impression was this : If COrellia is the pinnacle of intergalactic war, then the nexyt step - Planet must be really BLACK ... and NOTHING BUT blackened ruins ...

I was sooooo much disappointed upon seeing Corellia ... And now this Moon gets everything Corella should have gotten ? I thought.

Such a shame.

I want a peaceful place in SWTOR. All of this hack & slay and war and no peace really begins to bother me ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

My thoughts while looking at these screenshots :

- Soon it will be filled with lots and lots and lots of mobs to kill

- and it will be an hack & slay game again - albeit within a wonderful environment

- and if there won't be mobs : Why couldn't Corellia be this way ? Peaceful and with actual sign of life ?

I was visiting Corellia for the very first time a few days ago.

My first impression was this : If COrellia is the pinnacle of intergalactic war, then the nexyt step - Planet must be really BLACK ... and NOTHING BUT blackened ruins ...

I was sooooo much disappointed upon seeing Corellia ... And now this Moon gets everything Corella should have gotten ? I thought.

Such a shame.

I want a peaceful place in SWTOR. All of this hack & slay and war and no peace really begins to bother me ...

Well, Tython is a happy place.

Perhaps. Once you get past all the flesh raiders, and horranths, and manka cats, and ancient droids trying to kill you most everywhere you go.

This is hillarious. SWTOR is an action game. One of the primary ways you gain XP is by defeating enemies. No enemies, less xp, and less fun. Would you rather debate politics with pathetic 300-pound senatorial aides on coruscant? This is a star wars game. If you don't like physical conflict in a star wars game, go play solitare.

I say we kill time and theorize on the dailies themselves. Just what are we doing on a private Czerka moon? Working a job? Trying to undermine it? Gunning down officials? I get the feeling the dailies may set a new standard for exciting.

-blinks- bioweapons... WHY does that ALWAYS make me nervous :p

New weapons from BIO-Ware :lol:

If they add new weapons from BIO-Ware and put them in a flashpoint. I hope we would be able to use them outside of the flash point. I hope