Commando Healing for PVP good?

How are commandos these days for healing in pvp compared to the other 2 healers? is it harder and not as good with the ammo system?

Tofn PvP record for Total Healing done

Sage/sorc : 1.- 2.662.022

2.- 2.559.181

3. - 2.518.134

Mando/merc : 1.- 2.121.154

2.- 2.008.936

3.- 1.874.473

Ope/Scoundrel: 1.- 4.313.289

2.- 3.323.807

3.-2.828.918

Tofn PvP record for Total Healing done

Sage/sorc : 1.- 2.662.022

2.- 2.559.181

3. - 2.518.134

Mando/merc : 1.- 2.121.154

2.- 2.008.936

3.- 1.874.473

Ope/Scoundrel: 1.- 4.313.289

2.- 3.323.807

3.-2.828.918

Dam ops do that much healing? and commando/merc is uber crap, nice to see game balance lol.

Commando/merc healing isn't really "uber crap", it's actually decent right now. It's just overshadowed by Operative healing. Considering how many complaints there have been that "Operative healing is OP", that advantage might not stay permanent.

Kinda like how Gunnery Commandos are actually ok dps-wise, except Snipers pull the "everything you can do, I can do better" card.

I'm intrigued. Can you link your spec and stat priorities? I'm leveling a Commando Healer of my own.

That's actually one of my friend's commandos, although I'm pretty sure I can copy his spec. Although, I would personally take out Psych Aid (since I've yet to run into a dot that is purely mental) and put the point into Cell Capacitor. Also, remember that you knockback is now a free aoe heal.

That's actually one of my friend's commandos, although I'm pretty sure I can copy his spec. Although, I would personally take out Psych Aid (since I've yet to run into a dot that is purely mental) and put the point into Cell Capacitor. Also, remember that you knockback is now a free aoe heal.

Psych Aid removes mezzes like flash grenade. I use it almost on cooldown, so the little heal is nice to have.

When I go combat medic I usually just spam kolto bombs with the occasional med probe if someone is about to die. You'll heal a ton of hp doing that. Don't bother running around with your green beam of "hey look at me, I'm healing, kill me please". It's far better to actually shoot someone even if it is just hammer shots.