*** Ebon Hawk 2.2 Endgame PvE Crafting List ***

Shakell

Updated. Again, if you notice any discrepancies in the list from what you can craft do not hesitate to let me know. With all of the formatting I may lose a name here or there.

Hel'is - Free + Mats

Skill Armoring 31

Deft Armoring 31

Deflecting Armoring 31

Trixiss - Free + Mats

Skill Barrel 31

I'm a little confused as to what a Deft armoring or Deflecting armoring is, but if you can clear that up for me I will be happy to update with your craftables. :)

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao ive been waiting to see it for months now.... and thank you to whoever is trying to get it im impatient at times

I RE'd one last night with no success. Part of the problem is that I can only RE one per week, and I'm probably the only player on the server who runs Artifice on their main (well, except for Drazzen I suppose).

Ironically, once we get Nightmare Dread Guard down, I won't be able to get Underworld Relics for RE except as lucky drops from TC. :-(

I RE'd one last night with no success. Part of the problem is that I can only RE one per week, and I'm probably the only player on the server who runs Artifice on their main (well, except for Drazzen I suppose).

Ironically, once we get Nightmare Dread Guard down, I won't be able to get Underworld Relics for RE except as lucky drops from TC. :-(

Yeah I know the feeling I have artifice as well but the problem im having is lately on our progression night I have been missing the first part of the raid which is where the relic drops so I haven't been able to even attempt to RE it yet. Well hopefully someone will get it RE soon but thank you for your continued efforts in making the Ebon Hawk progress forward for all.

Quick thought but in the gree event xeno hm will be dropping at random a underworld token which could be an underworld relic so more chances to RE just saying

Quick thought but in the gree event xeno hm will be dropping at random a underworld token which could be an underworld relic so more chances to RE just saying

That's at least one more chance per week, depending on the drop rate of the relic. It really sucks that relics aren't BoL, since I can only farm them for RE on a single toon.

I assume this post represents Jar'axel who is an imperial character, and if you can confirm this I will update the post with your info. :)

Otherwise, Updated.

P.S. Boys, take this elsewhere unless you have some schematics that I need to know about. :rolleyes:

yes all are true

Sorry for the delay, totally missed your post.

Lythene can make Advanced Keen Mod 31A. Free with mats.

Edit: I can also make Advanced Skill Armoring 31 now too. Same price.

Also, I believe Honjo has left the server, so you may want to confirm this for yourself then remove him from this list.

Edited by The_Rassmusseum
update

Updated. I'm not actually dead, I've just been playing really late and then going straight to sleep instead of updating this thread. :o Catheana is most assuredly still on this server (don't know about Honjo) so he is staying on the list for now. Kenden/ Draegas hasn't been responding to mails apparently, so I don't know what happened there.