Transfer Tuesday!

Polymerize

Ive been pvping all morning since transfering and from what ive seen so far the only impressive guild was infinite darkness. Squad six was running healermades, 3 healers and 1 guardian. Thats just a dps check for whoever fights them. No big deal. ID on the other hand did well with a varied group. Looking forward to seeing other guilds in action.

The really good teams wont be in full swing queue until 8pm-midnight most nights. Its an East Coast Server.

Edited by SOULCASTER

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been fun running up against ID - The server is starting to feel like home. :D

You guys need to make some more pubs and queue with me, damn it. Where is Perkymerky?

Hey man, I'm loving the server, I won't get to meet everyone but I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of people this Friday @ the meet 'n' greet

Edited by Jonoku

Been fun running up against ID - The server is starting to feel like home. :D

You guys need to make some more pubs and queue with me, damn it. Where is Perkymerky?

If I get the chance, I'll jump on my Sage (Felora) and heal ya. I'll make you feel like Superman! Working on my weekly/dailies on my imps though. Not sure if it was you, (I rarely looks at names) but I had a game where this Commando would no leave my Sorc alone. Can't a guy heal in peace? :p

Welcome to all the new folks. Haven't heard anyone regretting the move yet. Hope to see you guys in some WZ's, and hopefully rank this Thursday/Friday.

Edited by dalin

All i have to say is, Squad Six is going to demolish all of you. They had something like a 97% win average in ranked and they're going to steamroll all the pvp guilds here. So good luck being 2nd best everyone.

http://i42.tinypic.com/erfm34.jpg

All i have to say is, Squad Six is going to demolish all of you. They had something like a 97% win average in ranked and they're going to steamroll all the pvp guilds here. So good luck being 2nd best everyone.

http://i42.tinypic.com/erfm34.jpg

Obvious troll, that post was created by someone who had an ax to grind against them so that people would respond with stuff like this and you fell for it. Also more than half the people in that screen shot are from my original server Jung Ma and are in the guild Immortal. Both guilds are good people that I've come to know over the past year or so, I can safely say they would never claim anything like this.

Edited by nexium-