Kinetic Combat DPS Gear (PvP)

llspiii

So I am on my final leg to level 55 and, have been using my old DPS gear from pre 2.0. Now that I have my modest commendation stockpile I've been looking towards what gear I should get and, continue to work with. I really enjoy Kinetic Combat and, do not plan to change to infiltration or balance (tried them both during the leveling process and, after I hit 50 back when that was the cap) and did not enjoy either very much. So, the question I have for all you shadow/ sins out there. Is it still viable to use DPS gear as a Kinetic Combat/ Darkness or should I focus on getting full tank gear? If DPS gear is still viable I would love to get some pointers on what I should be looking for or, maybe a blend of the two (DPS main pieces with some survival implants?) Any tips would be appriciated and, thank you in advance.

I would suggest just stick with dps gear and power all the way. Our DR in tank gear is suck anyway so no point tanking here. And dps gear with power will give slow time and force breach combination quite some damge, I would believe you can deal at least 3k per combination per enemy without cri with cri should be 5k. Your purpose is anoy enemy, pull in healer and root them with ur cc. With phase walker you can easily guarding node and quick response along with increase healing for everyone.