why deleate beta charecters?

PlagueStormz

hey swtor why deleate the charecters from beta? if your not gunna give a fair chance? i know the preorder thing was suppost to get more pre-orders im ok with that but letting some people in first on there charecters and give a head start? i know a few people who wanted to be on of the first 100 to max play 24/7 no breacks till max but he hasent been deployed yet so i dont think thats fair at all might as well kept the beta charecters you deleated them cuase you dident want people to have head starts then *** with the people having EARLIER access then others who also pre-orderd it mabye dident right away cause they dident go to the website as soon as it was created and pre-order was made or people who had glitches with there codes or website whent down when they went to pre-order,

me and 12 freinds had a whole thing planned this morning we all got today off work and wanted to work together in three groups to get our guild going and none of us got in, two of us pre-orderd on first day

Taking days off of work to play a video game I can understand. But you skipping school to play video games has made your spelling and grammar horrible.

I don't know, taking time off work specifically to play a video game might categorize one as a loser while skipping school even more so.

Agree with the above. Does he actually realize that the reason for beta testing is not for the purpose of players to level toons for their own needs. It is to iron out bugs etc and feed them back.

To put it simply, you don't beta test for you, you beta test for the community.

hey swtor why deleate the charecters from beta? if your not gunna give a fair chance? i know the preorder thing was suppost to get more pre-orders im ok with that but letting some people in first on there charecters and give a head start? i know a few people who wanted to be on of the first 100 to max play 24/7 no breacks till max but he hasent been deployed yet so i dont think thats fair at all might as well kept the beta charecters you deleated them cuase you dident want people to have head starts then *** with the people having EARLIER access then others who also pre-orderd it mabye dident right away cause they dident go to the website as soon as it was created and pre-order was made or people who had glitches with there codes or website whent down when they went to pre-order,

me and 12 freinds had a whole thing planned this morning we all got today off work and wanted to work together in three groups to get our guild going and none of us got in, two of us pre-orderd on first day

I count.... 19 valid misspellings

deleate = delete

charecters = characters

gunna = gonna

suppost = suppose

im = I'm

charecters = characters (Double points!!)

breacks = breaks

hasent = hasn't

dont = don't (ooo...so close)

thats = that's (not quite)

charecters = characters (Killing spree!!)

deleated = deleted (and he's going for a second combo!)

cuase = cause or because (look! options!)

dident = didn't

pre-orderd = pre-oreded

mabye = maybe

dident = didn't (3 combos!? INSANE)

whent = went (superfluous H's are cool)

freinds = (Ahhh, I before E, CLASSIC)

pre-orderd = pre-ordered (No room for 4 combos...sorry)

You and 12 friends managed to get work off today? When the whole 13th EGA was only revealed last week?

No, you all skipped work, infact I bet it was school.

did you see the spelling?

It wasn't school!

Thats for sure!

I hate when people spell check posts but that one was just to obvious!

We all got our beta characters...

I think it's just yours they deleted.

BoB in deletions posted on the forums just before they wiped them, said we could all keep our characters except you because you smell slightly of cheese.

I count.... 19 valid misspellings

deleate = delete

charecters = characters

gunna = gonna

suppost = suppose

im = I'm

charecters = characters (Double points!!)

breacks = breaks

hasent = hasn't

dont = don't (ooo...so close)

thats = that's (not quite)

charecters = characters (Killing spree!!)

deleated = deleted (and he's going for a second combo!)

cuase = cause or because (look! options!)

dident = didn't

pre-orderd = pre-oreded

mabye = maybe

dident = didn't (3 combos!? INSANE)

whent = went (superfluous H's are cool)

freinds = (Ahhh, I before E, CLASSIC)

pre-orderd = pre-ordered (No room for 4 combos...sorry)

LMAO. I'm dying right now. Just made my day.

EDIT: Although "gunna" really = "going to"....but thats just nitpicking ;)

Edited by Stardasher

LMAO. I'm dying right now. Just made my day.

EDIT: Although "gunna" really = "going to"....but thats just nitpicking ;)

thats = that's (since we're being picky lol :p)

gonna is a valid word, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I also skipped the "one first to be 100" part, because I didn't know what the hell he was trying to say :p

Edited by Taelin