I Remember

TalonKorr

Good post. However everyone talks about who or what guild is leaving Jedi Covenant, but i'm a curious/excited as to who or what guilds will be coming to JC, hopefully the transfers will strengthen the TOR community and more people will be satisfied. All that aside, its nice to see a little unity in the final days before some players go their separate ways. good luck to you cates, and all else who decide to leave, you helped make JC what it is.

Some of us will not be completely leaving. I have fourteen characters including 11 55s, I will not be transferring all of them.

Edited by EmblemElite
error

So of us will not be completely leaving. I have fourteen characters including 11 55s, I will not be transferring all of them.

This. A lot of people will still have alts on JC even if they move their mains elsewhere just consisting the coast of transfers.

Guessing I should clarify. Thank you for the three or four posters informing that transfers were held off for a bit. I'm aware and didn't make the thread for that purpose. This thread isn't meant to be a statement by LD50 either. This is just me telling everyone that our community will not be the same in the coming weeks. To take note of the times we've had, good or bad, because it won't happen again. Thank you everyone who has remained active on the server and been a part of the community, I will miss it when transfers happen.

Guessing I should clarify. Thank you for the three or four posters informing that transfers were held off for a bit. I'm aware and didn't make the thread for that purpose. This thread isn't meant to be a statement by LD50 either. This is just me telling everyone that our community will not be the same in the coming weeks. To take note of the times we've had, good or bad, because it won't happen again. Thank you everyone who has remained active on the server and been a part of the community, I will miss it when transfers happen.

I remember the first time you smashed me. Made me rage honestly. Got over it, worked on it and got better. I will say, a few players I will miss from both sides. Maybe things won't change that much, maybe they will change a lot. We will see in the coming weeks.

Edited by LastWizard

In the coming weeks the face of ToR is going to change with the upcoming server transfers. As someone who played WoW before there were cross server queues or voluntary transfers, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone. We've been together on this server for ten months or something now, involuntary on the account of forced mergers from other servers. I'm going to miss logging in and seeing the community I've been a part of. Enjoy the last few days before everything changes, whether you loved it or hated it, we were all apart of some big dysfunctional family.

I hope everyone makes the best decision for their continued enjoyment of this game.

Regards,

well said. gg

I remember the first time you smashed me. Made me rage honestly. Got over it, worked on it and got better. I will say, a few players I will miss from both sides. Maybe things won't change that much, maybe they will change a lot. We will see in the coming weeks.

I knew you were going to miss me.

Edited by JaingSkiratapwns

The exit door is that way ------->

Don't let it hit ya on the way out.

You sir have been lethally dosed.

Maybe things won't change that much, maybe they will change a lot. We will see in the coming weeks.

"Everything is going to change now, isn't it?" -Hermione Granger

Well said.

Although I have never played with you or the rest of LD50, I certainly respect you all. Always having to play against you absolutely gives one a different perspective of where they are and where one needs to go with each toon. In otherwords, your game play forced us to have to get better. Thank you.

I am not going to transfer a single toon off the server. Although I have considered it, I am too damn loyal to Roxx and the rest of the gang. I am, however, going to be on limited. I have started leveling toons on another server. Mainly to see how I match up against talent on other servers. I started last week and have gotten a toon to level 41 (imp) and another to 20 (pub) and, albeit lowbie, I can honestly say, they not ready for the talent on JC yet.

Happy hunting,

Well said.

Although I have never played with you or the rest of LD50, I certainly respect you all. Always having to play against you absolutely gives one a different perspective of where they are and where one needs to go with each toon. In otherwords, your game play forced us to have to get better. Thank you.

I am not going to transfer a single toon off the server. Although I have considered it, I am too damn loyal to Roxx and the rest of the gang. I am, however, going to be on limited. I have started leveling toons on another server. Mainly to see how I match up against talent on other servers. I started last week and have gotten a toon to level 41 (imp) and another to 20 (pub) and, albeit lowbie, I can honestly say, they not ready for the talent on JC yet.

Happy hunting,

AWE, we love you too Ty:D:):p