[PETITION] Please Buff Rewards Gained From Warzones! Stop Punishing Your PvP'ers!

MrJurgens

So o put all my money from all 15 of my characters on my main Wohcs and turns out I had 10 mil credits sweet right?! So then I only played my jugg tank doing crafting gear swapping and augmenting with PvP and am now down to 8.5mil credits?

Someone said I could earn money with crafting and crew skills. In order to sell items I had to undercut the cartel market items and other crafters. It appears as though I am not making as much as I spend for missions and crafting. Obviously I'm not getting any help from PvP matches either.

This was to take him from EWH to conquer...?

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So o put all my money from all 15 of my characters on my main Wohcs and turns out I had 10 mil credits sweet right?! So then I only played my jugg tank doing crafting gear swapping and augmenting with PvP and am now down to 8.5mil credits?

Someone said I could earn money with crafting and crew skills. In order to sell items I had to undercut the cartel market items and other crafters. It appears as though I am not making as much as I spend for missions and crafting. Obviously I'm not getting any help from PvP matches either.

This was to take him from EWH to conquer...?

did you try not to swap silly and sell something on gtn? money don't come just to you by executing craft.

doing harvest nodes will save money on crew missions, also try limit your self to rich and bountiful ones, they give best results for little more creds.

unless you did all 'shouldn't do' just to prove a point.

not to mention, you are few months to late to make money on mk-9 kits and augments.

Edited by Atramar

did you try not to swap silly and sell something on gtn? money don't come just to you by executing craft.

doing harvest nodes will save money on crew missions, also try limit your self to rich and bountiful ones, they give best results for little more creds.

unless you did all 'shouldn't do' just to prove a point.

not to mention, you are few months to late to make money on mk-9 kits and augments.

No this is straight up switches and min/max gear. I tried to minimize expenses as best I could with missions for my crew, granted I think I had a bout of bad luck with probably a 25-30% failure rate.

Expenses included augments, swapping, crew skills, stims, implanting augment kits to my gear, travel and occasional repair bills for damages when planetside gathering mats.

Crafting and REing for augment parts putting gear on the market that many times did not sell or took about 20+ days of attempts.

I did not attempt to sell the augmentation kits as I needed them for my gear.

No this is straight up switches and min/max gear. I tried to minimize expenses as best I could with missions for my crew, granted I think I had a bout of bad luck with probably a 25-30% failure rate.

Expenses included augments, swapping, crew skills, stims, implanting augment kits to my gear, travel and occasional repair bills for damages when planetside gathering mats.

Crafting and REing for augment parts putting gear on the market that many times did not sell or took about 20+ days of attempts.

I did not attempt to sell the augmentation kits as I needed them for my gear.

Very happy I saved myself the trouble from this, but very, very unfortunate for you, my friend.

:(

• 2 weeks later...
Not every one has to be rich.

Just mark my words, unbalanced change to warzones credits reward, may give sad effect.

Now it's clear, you pvp for pvp gear (comms) and consumables, dailies (please don't call it pve, it's a grind,under powered mobs and clicky objects are hardly considered Environment) are for credits. When more credits will come, I'm afraid people will que just to get money instead of pvp competition and comms, which will pull pvp quality down, and I bet neither of us wants that.

Hopefuly I'm wrong, and I wish I am.

It's one thing to pvp for comms and not credits, but it's completely another thing when lolbolster devalues what you can get for the comms.

If the gear gap is going to be as narrow as it is now (I don't really care to go back to the days of lolrecruit either, tbh), then we need to be able to buy stuff other than pvp gear with the comms. Stuff that's actually worthwhile, stuff that we can sell...

You know, like how we used to be able to RE exotic mats out of our pvp mods. Before we complained about PVErs scrubbing up our warzones farming that and got our own rewards nerfed with nothing in return. :(

It's one thing to pvp for comms and not credits, but it's completely another thing when lolbolster devalues what you can get for the comms.

If the gear gap is going to be as narrow as it is now (I don't really care to go back to the days of lolrecruit either, tbh), then we need to be able to buy stuff other than pvp gear with the comms. Stuff that's actually worthwhile, stuff that we can sell...

You know, like how we used to be able to RE exotic mats out of our pvp mods. Before we complained about PVErs scrubbing up our warzones farming that and got our own rewards nerfed with nothing in return. :(

bolder part is exactly what's gonna happen when they give something good to pvp rewards other then pvp gear.

now PVP is for PVPrs, giving exactly what it should - pvp coms for pvp gear, doesn't bring scrubs wondering about for easy money.

Edited by Atramar

bolder part is exactly what's gonna happen when they give something good to pvp rewards other then pvp gear.

now PVP is for PVPrs, giving exactly what it should - pvp coms for pvp gear, doesn't bring scrubs wondering about for easy money.

If only getting rid of the pvp rewards got rid of the scrubs too, nerfing the pvp rewards might have actually been worth it...

Only the bads are still there begging to be carried! :rolleyes:

Funny how that doesn't work in reverse, so I may as well get some compensation for my back pains. (Since lolbolster severely devalues pvp gear.)

/signed

Hey, we need HUGE rare pvp mounts as rewards for pvp achievements and valor rank! :o

We have mounts available to us for comms and rating I believe I'm doing the work thing so can't look up exactly what is available from the PvP vendor. Id love to see a big granny boat speeder based on valor.

The galactic senate can not afford to provide the people of correscant welfare so even if you could apply you could not get anything out of it.

Even if the Galactic Senate could afford it, the assets would first go to PvE'ers.

:rak_03: