Communication? Wasn't this supposed to be a priority?

Pistols

Then please atleast give your view of the thousands of posts regarding :

1. Current lootystem, that every character can roll on everything

2. PvP, Premades VS PUG

Those topics are constantly discussed and I have not seen any feedback regarding this for over a year.

Feel free to make the community feel we are communicated with more

Unfortunately without a good matchmaking system, better populations or xserver queues breaking up premades and pugs would negatively affect queue times more then anything.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately without a good matchmaking system, better populations or xserver queues breaking up premades and pugs would negatively affect queue times more then anything.

Nah, we do not know that.

If they say they want to communicate more, they could start by writing regarding the questions the community ask.

Search for yourself, there are thousands of posts regarding my two topics

Nah, we do not know that.

If they say they want to communicate more, they could start by writing regarding the questions the community ask.

Search for yourself, there are thousands of posts regarding my two topics

Because those topics boil down to opinion, regardless of how much attention they receive from the community....

What some if not most people here are tired of is obviously broken things in the game that receive litlle to no communication and/or little to no action, when players are screaming to the high heavens about it...

Those two threads are examples of why real issues end up falling through the cracks and in PVP specifically, that thread is minor compared to bolster issues, class balance and mechanics, and that is not even mentioning features that need to be in game that should have been out way before it actually did come out.