Slimmest Moddable Cannon?

Rotorian

searing crusader i think

Yep, searing crusader is the smallest I've seen. (not sure about "slimmest", but it is the smallest)

Keep in mind, assault cannon size adjusts to the toon size. Therefore, a cannon that looks big on the large male body type will be significantly smaller on a female body type 1

Hey ya'll I did a search and found "smallest cannon" and there is 3 most agree on. However, these three still have quite a girth on them although they appear shorter.

I wonder was the slimmest seen?

Wow, I heard of overcompensation... but undercompensation? That's a new one.:D

On-topic, custom-built cannon, Galactic Destroyer, Rancor Destroyer come to mind.

Edited by Helig

That is pretty close Zero. Actually i think I found what I want. It is one of the Voss comm cannons, it actually looks like bulkier M60 or an underslung SWG T21, plus is olive drab color :). Similar to this:

http://www.torhead.com/item/bhbVPcV/e-15-rampage-cannon#comments

Unfortunatly I have to wait 6 more lvl as it is a lvl 48 wpn.

Take a look at the Esseles Revolving Autocannon.

Pretty easy to get as well since you can solo Esseles from about lvl14 onwards. Or you can just buy it for commendations from Lieutenant Pell the Specialty Goods vendor on Coruscant (in one of the alcoves next to the Cantina under the Senate Tower).

As far as sounds, my current cannon (will get name and pic later) has an old fashion deep gatling gun sound to it. Unfortunatly it looks like I am carrying a pig by the tail and nap of the neck :/.

Renegade Assault Cannon is one of the shortest, if not the shortest Cannon. It's obtained by doing one the Heroic 4s on Balmorra. My preference though, is The Justice.

i'm sorry, what was this conversation about again?

:D