Solo-Only Toggle for Warzone PVP.

Comfterbilly

2 Brackets for Queues would increase the time waiting for an invite.

Especially for Premades since there are more solo queurs. which means that in the end Premades will queue solo at the same time to get into the same WZ.

However with no guarantee they will. Just queuing at the same time does not automatically put people into the same WZ.

In your description all that happens is the ranked players are forced to queue solo - exactly what this thread is asking for.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In your description all that happens is the ranked players are forced to queue solo - exactly what this thread is asking for.

But this should - and hopefully will never happen, since it would force players to play alone in an MMO.

If you dont want to play with other people, why do you play a multiplayer game?

Edited by Dragores

But this should - and hopefully will never happen, since it would force players to play alone in an MMO.

If you dont want to play with other people, why do you play a multiplayer game?

^ Critical thinking fail.

You think you have a point but you don't. PVP and premades are not mutually exlcusive. Meaning, you can and should be able to PVP without groups. You can PVP against other people, who are in OPS, but not in a premade. Do you get it?

• 2 months later...

I would agree to this, but there is one thing I think that could cause an issue if these players are in different queues.

First off, there have been days where I would continue to fight he same 8 people match after match. Meaning that there are times simply where there just aren't enough people in the queue to provide variety. Now, if you divide these people into even smaller queues where does that leave the actual playing of pvp matches?

Simply put, if there aren't enough solo players to form a match, then there would be no pvp. Same would be true for premades... if there aren't premade groups that mesh together, then matches can't form. What about groups of 3? In order to make 4 they would need a solo player.

Also, what's to stop premades from simply dropping their groups and then queue solo simultaneously to improve their chances of being put into the same match anyway?

If I could make a suggestion...

-Make two separate queues for solos and premades.

-If there aren't enough solos to form a match for 5-10 min, then premade groups should be merged into the queue. The same would apply the other way around.

I can understand people not wanting to be matched with premades... I'm one of those people. But dividing the pvp queues up may not be the smartest action. If regulating solo and group queues comes at the expense of not being able to pvp at all, then I'm against it.

Remember, win or lose, comms are still comms. But if you don't play any match at all, then you get nothing. I'd rather lose all day to premades than not get a single match to pop because of there not being enough players to play with.

Edited by Soul_of_Flames