Loot Ninjas

lordspyder

lol.... now i get kicked for being a "ninja" for needing on willpower items with my Sith inquisitor which are apparently "healer bracers" (because it had a power stat and not a crit stat) when mine were level 49 greens >.>

You are not a ninja, those groupmembers should be kicked themselves for being a :csw_jabbapet:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, me and my wife this weekend decided to roll new characters. As we have been going through the early FP's and heroic missions I have noticed a huge amount of loot ninjas, it's crazy. It seems in the last few days on the low level characters there hasn't been a single group that we haven't had to kick some one for being a ninja. Has it suddenly become the norm to roll need on everything an no one told us?

The only way those you're accusing are being actual "loot ninjas" is if the group leader made it clear at the outset of the heroic/FP what the expected loot rules are. If no one spoke up then you do not have a legitimate complaint as you and everyone else in the group simply assumed what was going to be the norm. And since you didn't state that the loot rules for the group were spelled out I'm guessing that didn't happen.

To expect people to conform to your ideals without ever stating your ideals is a fool's errand.