~[Video]~ How to Merc 2.0

Nightkin

Mercs are near to OP dude. They are better than any dps scoundrels, vanguards, guardians (yes, ever focus guardians), sorcs. Cuz they have burst. Ranged burst. And good survivability, thanks self healing.

They are now in same division with snipers, maras and sins.

If you still dont understand this, it means what you are simply bad :o

rofl.

Loved the vid, should be required watching for any new merc/mando trying to get a feel for a role in huttball. I *love* playing that fullback offensive blocker type role. Not much glory, few scores, but with the added mobility of hydraulic overrides, we can now really make a difference and serve in that position very well.

i have been out of pvp for a while now, but back when i was really into it, i hated huttball for so long until i realized this. commandos are great defenders / mid-controllers, and now huttball is my favorite.

idk, is bolster finally fixed? maybe i'll give pvp another shot.

I can't even begin to start countering all those points because there's just too many ways to do it. I'll assume 0/10 would not be trolled by again, because I still have faith in humanity and I refuse to believe that post is real

Nhilas, forget it. There are mindless people like him existing... Believe it or not.

And Tony, a focus Guardian is as good as a merc? Really? Play merc before posting... Oh yeah, you're a mindless tard, so you simply can't accomplish that! :rolleyes:

I love some trollin' with cryin' mercs, it makes me fun :o;)

Poor little FOTM reroller constantly crying now that the weakest class in the game is slightly stronger? That'd be you boy. You're *********** up a perfectly good, informative and constructive thread.

Go away, troll.

Edited by Jherad