Electro Net?

tanerb

Yesterday in a HM FP people made fun of me (it was friendly as it was an easy run) as I included electro net in my rotation. I remember some of the guides here showing electro net in their rotations. So, should I take it out or people were wrong?

Yesterday in a HM FP people made fun of me (it was friendly as it was an easy run) as I included electro net in my rotation. I remember some of the guides here showing electro net in their rotations. So, should I take it out or people were wrong?

No they're just bad.

You don't use electro net in rotation. But you do use it to keep annoying pests at bay.

For example, in Scum and Villany there are Shadey customrs who constantly stealth. Use electro net to prevent them from doing this, or use it on the stimfiend to help your melee DPS.

Edited by Yeochins

People were wrong. Electro Net is one of your higher DPS, DPGCD, and DPH skills. Its priority in our system is only superseded by Heatseekers with the Tracer debuff on the target and Rail Shot with 5 Tracer Lock stacks. If a DPS Merc isn't using Electro Net, they're doing something wrong :-\

People were wrong. Electro Net is one of your higher DPS, DPGCD, and DPH skills. Its priority in our system is only superseded by Heatseekers with the Tracer debuff on the target and Rail Shot with 5 Tracer Lock stacks. If a DPS Merc isn't using Electro Net, they're doing something wrong :-\

This ^^^ except IMO Rail Shot with 4 stacks is acceptable, spending the extra heat and GCD for TM to bring the 5th stack may be counterproductive if rail shot has come off cd with just the 4 stacks

Edited by odawgg

This ^^^ except IMO Rail Shot with 4 stacks is acceptable, spending the extra heat and GCD for TM to bring the 5th stack may be counterproductive if rail shot has come off cd with just the 4 stacks

Yeah, this. 6% isn't worth another TM if it's off CD.