Indiana

Toland

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be near me then, I live just west of Speedway before you get into Claremont. If it isnt full already when I get home tonight at 4:30 I am thinking about registering my toon on the "Ebon Hawk" server. Its RP/PVE.

I rolled a Smuggler, so Republic. Though don't feel pressured to follow suite if you were hoping to play a Sith. It has been a pretty good launch so far (for those that have gotten in I guess) no server lag and not really much trouble finding quest mobs to kill.

South Bend, IN here

Still wanting to find some people in the area to start a guild or to have fun playing and possibly getting together outside of the game for a LAN party or whatever.

Haven't gotten on yet, think I will get my access on Friday or Saturday, and wanting to play PvE server.

MSG me if you think this sounds like fun - and for you flamers - FLAME ON:wea_03:

Greenwood. ORIGINAL OLD TOWN GANGSTA (Seriously, I don't mean this. You'd understand if you went to Greenwood High. Save the comments about how I'm really not a gangster. I'm more of a kingpin anyway.) Edited by DeebsSWC