Can't unlock account wide vehicles

MrShmoove

According to the patch notes:

"Once an item or gear set has been acquired on a single character, the player can use Cartel Coins to unlock that item or gear set for all characters on the account, with the exception of level 15, 31, and 43 Adaptable gear and Cartel Reputation items."

So I pulled up one of my toons to unlock my podracer. Shows purchased. But doesn't say anything about unlocking for the account. Only gives me the option to go to the cartel market to unlock again for 1800 credits. :mad:

Kind of makes sense that the other characters would still have to purchase the speeder, once you've unlocked it.

Will this mean that I can purchase more Celebratory speeders, even though they've been removed from the market?

Sheesh ive not tired the pod racer, i know that the snowblower cost me 600cc to unlock. Im thinking its gonna do me favours how much that thing has cost me, and yes i bought it as a lifeday bundle not from the gtn then realised id just bought a red bathrobe and a snowblowing mount. Edited by Shingara

According to the patch notes:

"Once an item or gear set has been acquired on a single character, the player can use Cartel Coins to unlock that item or gear set for all characters on the account, with the exception of level 15, 31, and 43 Adaptable gear and Cartel Reputation items."

So I pulled up one of my toons to unlock my podracer. Shows purchased. But doesn't say anything about unlocking for the account. Only gives me the option to go to the cartel market to unlock again for 1800 credits. :mad:

Just unlocked the speeder for my alts, the way it works is the Character with the Speeder logs on, you then get the credit, then you log onto an alt, any alt, and buy the account wide un-lock. You can't buy the account wide un-lock from or with the character that actually has the speeder :)

Hope that helps :)

Just unlocked the speeder for my alts, the way it works is the Character with the Speeder logs on, you then get the credit, then you log onto an alt, any alt, and buy the account wide un-lock. You can't buy the account wide un-lock from or with the character that actually has the speeder :)

Hope that helps :)

MAMFTF speaks the truth here. :)

MAMFTF speaks the truth here. :)

Sorry I quoted you Andryah, but I just needed to quote someone to do the follow-up in hopes it helps the OP.

I just checked my account in-game again. I have un-locked for all characters the Rendili Nightshade I believe for 60cc's. I also did a couple of other small mounts for now. I have yet to un-lock my Czerka CR-17 Incendia or (Pod Racer mount) which gives me 2 icons on my alts. Lower left corner of the Incendia Icon is one that would bring me to the Cartel Market to buy one for 1800cc's, and the next Icon over says "this item has been unlocked by one of your characters, you may purchase the un-lock for all characters on this account,,, etc." for 600cc's. (Click that one :))

Side note: Skiff, any Skiff is 600cc's also, and one more example that I haven't un-locked yet is the Ubrikki Crimson Claw which is 60cc's for the entire account.

So in closing, it could have been a UI glitch the OP was experiencing at the time he/she checked. Not sure, but according to my account, it is working :)

Again, I hope this helps OP :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.