Jorgan was changed?

So...what did they do then? I was kind of looking forward to see what would happen. Don't get me wrong, I like Jorgan as he is, but I was interested to see how he'd change. The only difference I can see (and this could be because I'm trying too hard) is that his jaw is a bit squatter whereas it used to be longer...maybe.

So...what did they do then? I was kind of looking forward to see what would happen. Don't get me wrong, I like Jorgan as he is, but I was interested to see how he'd change. The only difference I can see (and this could be because I'm trying too hard) is that his jaw is a bit squatter whereas it used to be longer...maybe.

I didn't check the customizations since I use original Jorgan, but they might have changed them.

I didn't check the customizations since I use original Jorgan, but they might have changed them.

Could be. I use what I refer to as the "kitty-cat" Jorgan (the one with the bright blue eyes) on my other trooper, and I didn't check on him, so maybe the customization is what changed.

He's the same as far as I can tell. Still has that blasted undershirt :mad:

Yeah, I am seriously bummed about that stupid undershirt he is still wearing. I didn't think to check his customizations since I just use his original look. I want to level a Cathar trooper but when seeing her in the first cut scene with Jorgan, I didn't think they looked like the same exact species. I think they did a good job with the fur and face details with the new Cathar species and it is a shame that Jorgan didn't get these changes.

No changes noticed. Also, I use Aric with cuztomization, and it was not changed too. Even the clipping issues with some helmets are still there. So i guess, another example of something they put on patchnotes, but forgot to put in the game. Won't be the first time.

The skin texture did change, but you can barely tell unless you're in the right lighting. There is a fur-like sheen now that wasn't there before. Really, if that was the extent of their Cathar overhaul I don't see what the point was. It's barely even noticeable.

:cool:

The skin texture did change, but you can barely tell unless you're in the right lighting. There is a fur-like sheen now that wasn't there before. Really, if that was the extent of their Cathar overhaul I don't see what the point was. It's barely even noticeable.

:( That's sad:( And here I was hoping they would change his face geometry, so I can put that cartel reputation eyepatch on him, like I can on my cathar toon. Alas, still falls right though his face.

Aye, the changes are subtle but noticeable.

This and the proposed reduction in people/ instance somehow didn't make it.... ? Clarification would be nice.

Indeed. If they had actually reduced the population cap from 250 to 200, the Fleets would perhaps not been so badly clogged with people waiting for the Customization terminal to render :)

PS: I can't really tell any difference on Aric, and the Customization I do have ("Elvis hair", I guess I call it) looks unchanged too. I haven't tried stripping him ... :eek:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.