Collection NEEDS tracking

SirUrza

If by "don't have to keep them around" you mean sell them on the GTN then that's completely unrealistic. Collections track but I believe they only track what is bound. As it should be. Buying an item, getting the option to duplicate it via collections and then selling it on again would be ridiculous.

If by "don't have to keep them around" you mean sell them on the GTN then that's completely unrealistic. Collections track but I believe they only track what is bound. As it should be. Buying an item, getting the option to duplicate it via collections and then selling it on again would be ridiculous.

only bound items count. it would be easy if i know what item i still have to buy on the GTN to complete the set.

What your describing is a non-issue. Items don't get added to your collection until you bind them. Once they're in your collection, you don't need to keep them in your inventory anymore, you can retrieve a copy any time you want from any character you want. What would I want is a way to see what items I've already bound to complete sets.

Edited by SirUrza

What your describing is a non-issue. Items don't get added to your collection until you bind them. Once they're in your collection, you don't need to keep them in your inventory anymore, you can retrieve a copy any time you want from any character you want. What would I want is a way to see what items I've already bound to complete sets.

Well, you can't just get revan's mask and then add it to your collection and call it when you want, you need to get the full set and it really doesn't tell you what you have at all.

No, they should track everything in your inventory and cargo....whether it's bound or not. The point of "tracking" is just to keep track of what you have. Being able to duplicate the item is completely different than merely "tracking" whether you possess it. Obviously, you shouldn't be able to duplicate an unbound item....but you should certainly be able to "track" it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.