Add dye slots to Imperial/Republic Dancer gear.

Obreck

Title says it all, give dye slots to the security key vendor costumes.

Seriously, why are the security key costumes missing dye slots? Yeah I know they're "under lvl 15", but so are all the social & cartel market gear including the Nar Shadaa costume.

• 1 month later...
I would also love to see dye slots added to the Security Key dancer outfits. Additionally, I feel that -all- outfits need a dye slot. If the only logical reason behind there being no dye slots for certain armor is to maintain the iconic appearance of that armor set, then why are we still allowed to unify the colors on non-body pieces to match body armor from different sets/dyes? The only thing stopping certain sets from being dyed does is prevent the body pieces of those sets from being as desirable. Please remedy this situation, it can do no harm and has the capability to bring in even more funds from extra dye kits/cartel packs being purchased.

• 4 weeks later...
I could not agree more.. I would love to be able to run around in a nice white trooper outfit.. would look awesome.. or red.. Was soooo bummed to see they and a few other sets do not have the dye slot.. I guess some sets like the frogdogs rotworm sets should be s set color.. but what is odd is you can preview sets that don't have a dye slot with the color change .. so it would seem weird that they just didn't add them.. also I hope there bring out more colors to craft.. I know a few them are rep based like red/black but there are few you can make at all..

• 2 weeks later...
The blade tyrant top that you get after completing the revanite quests on droumand kass has the same problem as well as all the gear that you can craft. There is a lot of gear that has been over looked as far as dye slots are concerned.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.