Character customization are you *****ng kidding me,?! Cartel points!?!

Broskeet

Next thing you know is that we will be buying pvp armor from the cartel market. Players who actually subscribe do it because they don't want to deal with your addon crap which you have to buy from cartel points individually.

Now, by making the customer characterization cartel points bound, you are basically telling subscirbers to f*** off because it ain't worth crap since you can't fully play/experiance the game content. (Yes changing any sort of names and appearance should be allowed once every few month for subscribers.

I may as well go play GW2 where they charge you no sub and you can buy the same crap from their "online market".

Next thing you know is that we will be buying pvp armor from the cartel market. Players who actually subscribe do it because they don't want to deal with your addon crap which you have to buy from cartel points individually.

Now, by making the customer characterization cartel points bound, you are basically telling subscirbers to f*** off because it ain't worth crap since you can't fully play/experiance the game content. (Yes changing any sort of names and appearance should be allowed once every few month for subscribers.

I may as well go play GW2 where they charge you no sub and you can buy the same crap from their "online market".

They would never sell PvP armor on the Cartel Market. They would put it in Cartel Packs. Or better yet. You would have to buy it with "Certificates" that only drop from Cartel Packs. That way they can get the most money from you possible before this abomination is finally put down.

They would never sell PvP armor on the Cartel Market. They would put it in Cartel Packs. Or better yet. You would have to buy it with "Certificates" that only drop from Cartel Packs. That way they can get the most money from you possible before this abomination is finally put down.

Wouldn't surprise me if they added a rare Cartel market item that lets you change advance class, after purchasing 200 CM packs, and getting 199 Jawagrams you may get it ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.