Sith Pureblood Customization

Truami

I do not understand why I cannot change my hair to the new dreadlocks. There is the feature to have the old dreadlocks, wouldn't it make sense to just cut them down and remove the tie?

Seriously, marketing schemes for the loss!

I'd give it a few months. They're quite obviously testing the limits of player toleration for clipping with these new styles. I assume they didn't want to make a blanket change, instead testing the new styles on a more limited selection before expanding them.

The biggest obstacle to additional character creation options, both for new species and existing, has been clipping. I'm glad to see them pushing the limits on it a bit. It bodes for more options in the future across the board.

I do not understand why I cannot change my hair to the new dreadlocks. There is the feature to have the old dreadlocks, wouldn't it make sense to just cut them down and remove the tie?

Seriously, marketing schemes for the loss!

Since the start of the game I asked for nice looking dreadlocks for females and now they finally put them in the game only for me to figure out that I'm a pureblood and I can only get the hand in my face waving you're pureblood so you ain't getting it.. :(

Since the start of the game I asked for nice looking dreadlocks for females and now they finally put them in the game only for me to figure out that I'm a pureblood and I can only get the hand in my face waving you're pureblood so you ain't getting it.. :(

Yet. :) I'm not saying that it was promised or anything like that, but given the age of the system (ie. a few hours), it seems short-sighted to believe that the entire system is set in stone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.