Picking a class issues

Spungeh

So, I have played a sorc to level20~, a IA to level10 twice (stupid deleted it) a SW to 15, and messed about with some others.

I like the sorc, but I dont like the whole (no instant casts) and although I will more than likely level this character, as Im generally enjoying it, it wont be my main.

Here are a few things that I like todo in game,

1. Pvp
  2. I think I prefer Range over Melee, but Im not to bothered, I enjoyed the SW
  3. I solo allot, and love DPS, I cant play a character that cant get things done quickly, but I dont want pure DPS
  4. I like the storyline to be good

I don't know if this is overly ambitious, some extra info

In KOTOR, and KOTOR2, I think I always ended up playing the melee, high DPS, not really any 'force' skills, but always wanted to have force push/choke etc, As i thought these were awesome, but wasnt so much for healing, So Maybe a Melee DPS/tank class, and then my Range DPS/Heal sorc would be a good mix

Any ideas?

Edited by Spungeh

So, I have played a sorc to level20~, a IA to level10 twice (stupid deleted it) a SW to 15, and messed about with some others.

I like the sorc, but I dont like the whole (no instant casts) and although I will more than likely level this character, as Im generally enjoying it, it wont be my main.

Here are a few things that I like todo in game,

1. Pvp
  2. I think I prefer Range over Melee, but Im not to bothered, I enjoyed the SW
  3. I solo allot, and love DPS, I cant play a character that cant get things done quickly, but I dont want pure DPS
  4. I like the storyline to be good

I don't know if this is overly ambitious, some extra info

In KOTOR, and KOTOR2, I think I always ended up playing the melee, high DPS, not really any 'force' skills, but always wanted to have force push/choke etc, As i thought these were awesome, but wasnt so much for healing, So Maybe a Melee DPS/tank class, and then my Range DPS/Heal sorc would be a good mix

Any ideas?

I do like the idea of a sniper IA though.. sigh, so many choices, so little time.

I'd suggest trying some of the other classes out to be honest simply because when it comes to gameplay for SWTOR, I have officially given up trying to anticipate who's going to like what. I mean, every other MMO out there- I love playing the good guy and playing healing classes and what's the first character I leveled to 50 here? A Marauder. My husband prefers tanks but he's loving his Sorcerer the best so far. The brother in law loves playing bad guys but he's got mostly pubs....

So, yeah. Just try a few because I give up trying to figure this one out. LOL. Wish I could be more help but- I'd say try just about every variation that you can for a few levels and don't be afraid of the delete button. Worst comes to Worst, if you've been mailing your credits to yourself before getting rid of the unwanted characters- you'll have some decent money to help out the character you decide you like enough to keep leveling.

Edited by Dallayna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.