Anyone else feel the mission nerf? (Scavenging too)

DarthTHC

Are you feelin' it now Mr. Krabs?

yes, i would say I get crits at 30% of what it used to be

Not talking RATE of crits. I haven't done enough mission yet to see any change in that yet.

I'm talking about number of items when I do crit. For example, I used to get 20 crystals (though sometimes it was 10 crystals and some number of the worthless blue ones) when I critted the Rich mission. Now I get 10.

Same holds true for crits on all levels of missions throughout Arch and Scav.

Not talking RATE of crits. I haven't done enough mission yet to see any change in that yet.

I'm talking about number of items when I do crit. For example, I used to get 20 crystals (though sometimes it was 10 crystals and some number of the worthless blue ones) when I critted the Rich mission. Now I get 10.

Same holds true for crits on all levels of missions throughout Arch and Scav.

Yeah, it was nice to get so much before. I had a feeling that was a bug though, seemed kind of generous. BTW, it was in the patch notes:

General

Adjusted level 400+ mission rewards to provide Standard Quality crafting materials at a rate more comparable with lower level missions.

Edited by LetoAtreidesII

Seem to be failing missions quite a bit more too. Granted, small sample size since this is only my 2nd time through crafters, but so far, cost of goods via missions seems to be up between 70% and 200% depending on material.

Something has got to be bugged and I think it is just affecting certain accounts. I seemed to have noticed it after the restart last week. Even when running lower tier mission I can't seem to get rich and bountiful to pop up. Seems to be affecting all tiers and in several gathering skills. Even tried logging, restarting the game and shuttling off planet several times and no luck. Well, first it was no yield on anything and now I can't even get the mission to see if it is yielding anything since the update and supposed fix lol Can't win for loosing that is for sure. :(

Something has got to be bugged and I think it is just affecting certain accounts. I seemed to have noticed it after the restart last week. Even when running lower tier mission I can't seem to get rich and bountiful to pop up. Seems to be affecting all tiers and in several gathering skills. Even tried logging, restarting the game and shuttling off planet several times and no luck. Well, first it was no yield on anything and now I can't even get the mission to see if it is yielding anything since the update and supposed fix lol Can't win for loosing that is for sure. :(

It seems taking me more relogs than normal to get all the missions I want. Could be within bounds of RNG though. That's something I don't and won't track.

Edited by DarthTHC

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.