2.1 PVP Bolster general question

Tordis

Hey there BW,

As I remember someone here promised to do something about current bolster's issues since people still believe it's quite imbalanced in terms of PVP-PVE gear usage, empty modification spots in gear, etc. So could u, please consider giving some updates on what u did and what's coming in the patch tomorrow?

As far as I see according to the patch notes all u did was just one adjustment.

Augments are no longer taken into account when calculating bolster

And what the hell does that mean? Does that mean that aug slots are somewhat equal to zero and considered being empty when you enter the warzone? Or do they make one overpowered compare to the one who doesn't have augs?

Hope you pay attention to forum threads.

TY!

that note means they ignore the augment slot now so people can't exploit it by removing augment and slapping in a rank 1 green augment to get double the expertise boost from bolster.

It doesnt sound like they did anything to fix empty slot gear though.

The bolster issues go far beyond the augment slot. The entire system need an overhaul. There is so much unintended crap, and the PvP will never be balanced as long as PvE and PvP gear are on a different quality levels.

PvE and PvP gear was never meant to be on the same quality level ... for PvP. That's why you're expected to have one set for your PvE adventures and another for your PvP. The PvP sets don't work nearly as well for PvE, and vice versa. That's by design.

PvE and PvP gear was never meant to be on the same quality level ... for PvP. That's why you're expected to have one set for your PvE adventures and another for your PvP. The PvP sets don't work nearly as well for PvE, and vice versa. That's by design.

My recommendation:

Allow pug ranked, remove bolster completely. Keep bolster on normal WZ. Discuss...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.