POT5 PVP Facebook Page

Crawelc

^ All of that! :D

But seriously, for anyone who wishes to see Ranked flourish, come here and discuss the best ways to make it happen. No matter the server, it's more of a dedication page now on the players end to get our Ranked matches going, with the possible new feature of paid transfers.

^ All of that! :D

But seriously, for anyone who wishes to see Ranked flourish, come here and discuss the best ways to make it happen. No matter the server, it's more of a dedication page now on the players end to get our Ranked matches going, with the possible new feature of paid transfers.

this started out as a good thread. I say have a regional x server Ranked pvp event. Specifically Hutt ball. If given sufficient time or notice of such an event teams can form and gear. If people like the idea we can discuss the event gear. But an event could for the foundation of ranked teams. I think the interest is there but it need a kick start once it has momentum more will join in.

Oh just wait till' you join!

what has been seen can never be unseen. If you are not 18 years or older please do NOT ask to join this group. If you have a history of fainting, nosebleeds, or incontinence please seek the advice of a physician before joining. The contents of this FB page are not the opinions of the admins unless stated by them.

I lol'd.

You're on a pve server scrub. Stop care bearing and get with the big boys.

I'm not going to fight with the whole bastion vs pot5. Lets all be friends since it's obvious us real pvp'ers are superior. Also proposal.

Lets all server X-fer to the RP-PVP server! LOL WHAT A *********** JOKE LOLOLOLOLOL. Seriously though

I'm not going to fight with the whole bastion vs pot5. Lets all be friends since it's obvious us real pvp'ers are superior. Also proposal.

Lets all server X-fer to the RP-PVP server! LOL WHAT A *********** JOKE LOLOLOLOLOL. Seriously though

I wonder why, if us pve server player are so inferior, everyone I know that has went to POT5 has come back complaining about the low level of skill on your server.

Just because I don't want to be griefed questing doesn't mean I'm a bad pvper, makes you look stupid though for thinking that.

Lol. LD 50 could destroy most if not all of Pot5's guilds. PVP versus PVE servers doesn't mean a lot since SWTOR basically doesn't have open world PVP.

I wonder why, if us pve server player are so inferior, everyone I know that has went to POT5 has come back complaining about the low level of skill on your server.

Just because I don't want to be griefed questing doesn't mean I'm a bad pvper, makes you look stupid though for thinking that.

I'm sure we can argue that same exact thing "How come everyone that's gone to JC from pot5 has come back and said the pvp was bad?!" My GM just said the pvp there was bad. C'mon your argument is balls.

And you refuse to participate in some of the best pvp out there, OWPVP. The potential for the fun in that is far better than war zones.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.