So many bads

Arkillon

The amount of randoms/noobs posting on forums has increased by like 200% :/ also *** at all the ******* in lowbie? I never got this frustrated at people (well, I never do lowbie) until now. Even for the shoutout thread, listing people because they're funny? Wut?

This coming from kyky is hilarious (unexpected)

And to zenods point, warzones need an intelligence bolster.

Yes to both statements!

I usually don't QQ about pugs or lowbies but MAN! I didn't think it was this bad until last night, I was astonished at how clueless some people were :|*I guess it's some players from GW2 that came here and think everything is a TDM..

Even for the shoutout thread, listing people because they're funny? Wut?

If you're referring to my post, it's funny in addition to other traits. The fact you're so butthurt over it is pretty awesome though. =)

If you're referring to my post, it's funny in addition to other traits. The fact you're so butthurt over it is pretty awesome though. =)

Sigh. I'm not "butthurt", I thought it was to give "shout outs" to people doing better-than-usual in warzones, not just because the players are funny or cool, or else my list would have been muuuuuuuch longer. A lot of people have been misinterpreting stuff recently, to the point where there's a lot of broken friendships/hypocrite floating around :/

Sigh. I'm not "butthurt", I thought it was to give "shout outs" to people doing better-than-usual in warzones, not just because the players are funny or cool, or else my list would have been muuuuuuuch longer. A lot of people have been misinterpreting stuff recently, to the point where there's a lot of broken friendships/hypocrite floating around :/

It's the internet. Life without inflection = everyone thinks everyone else is being mean.

I still <3 ya! ;)

PvP, FPs, even SM ops sometimes the level of play has gone down. Whether it's the influx of F2P or the exodus of "good" players I can't say.

EQ was the best at a community policing itself vis-a-vis bads. The server pop was small enough that you knew who was who and people just flat out did not get invited or were summarily kicked if they somehow found their way into a group.

Wow? Wow is too easy to be hard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.