Fleet ability to boost travel speed

anonnn

We should receive a special ability (perhaps unlocked by maximum Reputation with the Republic 5th Batallion) named Make Haste, usable only on Fleet with a 15-minute CD, that when activated, gives +100% travel speed for 3 minutes, and doesn't auto-remove under any circumstances other than leaving Fleet.

Some kind of speed-indicating particle effect would be awesome, like trailing glitters from 10m in front that are reminiscent of jumping into hyperspace.

When I'm trying to get to an Op ASAP (on the Gav Daragon), this would be a joyous thing to have available.

I see. I'm so used to seeing the "Make Haste!" text appearing above my head in Guild Wars as It was a speed buff that when specced right, would basically have no down-time and could stay nearly constantly buffed.

That aside, I do agree about little things like these being implemented. Sure they aren't huge updates and not many people take the time to appreciate them. Though, deep down everyone loves them and it's the small updates that make MMO's like these much more enjoyable to play.

Edited by Jayshames

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.