Impossible PVP

Blodfang

Every time I play WZ, I get angry and I decide to leave the game.

I lose more than 80 %, it is frustrating.

Excessive stuns and excesive burst, die in a few seconds. I am healer and I can't heal, I am stunned all the time.

In other pvp games (mmorpg) I can fight for a half minute least, and sometimes more.

And It is impossible to win if you queue solo. Should not mix people "queue group" with people "queue solo"..

I need about 12k Warzone Comendation for all equipment, gaining an average of 50 comendations by WZ, I must do over 200 to equip myself, having lost about 150 or more. Not willing to do so.

These are my complaints and that make me hate this game that I like in pve. It is a cry because my desire is to stay here.

You have in pvp the same defects than Wow, and I left it because of it.

Are you losing a customer because of this pvp.

Sorry for my bad english grammar.

I agree with you 100% on the group thing. As far PvP being unbalanced, that's something they're still working on fixing.

Just a heads up... people are going flame the hell out of you for this topic. Whenever PvPers see a thread titles "PvP is too hard", they usually ignore what you say and flame the hell out of you even if you make good points. I've never made a topic like this, but I've seen it happen.

Edited by NeroTethras

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.