Forum board for Space system

Darkdust

I'd like to see Bioware dedicate a board to the space minigame. Yes, I realize many people don't like it (and I've no doubt that some of them will post in this thread), but for those of us who do enjoy it, it would be nice to have a place to discuss it specifically.

Really not much to discuss about it. And yes I do know why they dont have a board for it. it would be the massive constant suggestions to scrap or change which have been around since the announcement for space combat took place back in 2010. It was discussed then, throughout beta (to the point they stated on the space combat forums to stop suggesting it) and still to this day. Either it will take too long to accomplish, or it simply will never happen. Sad as I feel about it, its most likely the latter.

the tunnel shooter may be fun for some, but what do you want to discuss? most levels are rehashed from earlier introductory levels with bigger HP and a faction ship that annoys you for a brief moment, and thats the extent of the game content for it. The adaptive gear provided looks horrible (the pilot suits are ok until you get to the helmet. Seriously BW what the heck is wrong with a normal Star Wars style helmet that you wont put one in there anywhere?) then there is the lag that seems to hit me at certain points in the level that cause me to fail no matter how powerful my weapons are (the minefield final ship this happens often. often enough I stopped playing space since 2.0 released, before that my system could run it on ultra high settings)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.