Fix jugg tanks!

ClaudeTaylor

I am tired of seeing DPS juggs out protecting the Jugg tanks. Its not the way its supposed to be. DPS juggs do more damage Tank Juggs do more protection . PLease fix it. It rediculous that i'm protecting people in major battle in warzones and im doing 29k, 40k maybe 100k and the dps is doing 300k protection. Before yall say im not doing it right ive been tanking sice the game went live and i havent had this problem until the expansion . please fix this. If its not fixed then there is no reason for me to play. My jugg tank is my main. I am not changing him to dps . i am not regearing. Fix what you broke please!

You're either trolling or are bad at tanking. First I have never seen a pure dps build assassin/jug/pt out protect a true tank. Switch your guard around to targets getting focused and you should have no issue getting protection.

Thats what my whole point was i am switching my guard around . i keep someone guarded at all times. I am not trolling. I know how to tank. Like i said this didnt start happening until after the expansion. On the begeren colony most of the jugg tanks dropped it for dps because of this same reason. the dps are out tanking the tanks (juggs that is). Thewre is no way we are all doing something wrong!

I wonder how could this be? Isn't Guard percent of protection static regardless of whatever class/spec is doing the Guarding? If so *ponders* could healers be prioritizing heals on DPS tanks, thus DPS survives longer, thus DPS racks up more protection by simply being present longer from not dying and having to waste time running back to the battle? 'just speculating... Edited by Vil-lynne

I wonder how could this be? Isn't Guard percent of protection static regardless of whatever class/spec is doing the Guarding? If so *ponders* could healers be prioritizing heals on DPS tanks, thus DPS survives longer, thus DPS racks up more protection by simply being present longer from not dying and having to waste time running back to the battle? 'just speculating...

I think you might on the right patch there. I would not say we should jump to conclusions here, but maybe take a look at what is going on. I am not doubting the OP, just that it might be the way we are playing and not something wrong in the game. Unless the OP just wants to remove guard from the DPS trees by putting it as a trait in the Tank tree?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.