New Graphics

Jorran_Trell

Hi All,

I rarely post, but I have been noticing some graphics changes recently and wanted to comment on them.

Bravo Bioware! The Sith Empire is my home away from home, and I am really enjoying the overall change in graphics that you have been implementing. Even such basic things as the Imperial rank insignia, NPC officer uniforms, etc. are really looking great!

Many thanks to all involved, it is really making the game more immersive IMO.

Best.

he means that the empire clothing has had some small improvements on hte apearances they used to be bland without insignia's or the insignia's were nothing more then a bunch of pixels

with hte new settings those insignia's and small details actualy look as they should and hes thanking bioware for it

yes i know it's almost a shock to some people to see someone say something nice about BW on these forums, but i agree with this guy... someone has to speak up from time to time with all the negativity around here, it's refreshing to see something nice from other posters from time to time... so yes good job BW, keep it up, and keep up the positive feedback people...

yes i know it's almost a shock to some people to see someone say something nice about BW on these forums, but i agree with this guy... someone has to speak up from time to time with all the negativity around here, it's refreshing to see something nice from other posters from time to time... so yes good job BW, keep it up, and keep up the positive feedback people...

yes and if BW/EA would apply this type of improvements to the rest of the game we would see more of the positive feedback.....

shocking isn't it.....

Edited by JediJonesJr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.