Please, add EV and KP HM to its own lvl 55 GF queue

MidichIorian

It would add content. I'm not opposed to having one for EV/KP/EC SM queue too but would be satisfied with the HM versions of KP and EV. I'm not a fan of EC so I excluded that on purpose :p

heh the only Op i like from the olds is the EC, other 2 are to childish, and with the 2.0 the EV or KP NiM done in less than an hour

Edited by Kissakias

There is a fundamental flaw in using the character level for distinguishing members in group finder.

When I go from lvl54 to lvl55, i have a few new abilities and all the same armor, nothing much has changed, but i can't queue in GF for the same HM and OPs that will get me comms i need for better gear. I need at least some better gear before lvl55 HM FP are doable and fun.

It would make far more sense for group finder to look at gear rating and only que into the harder ops when you are geared for them and keep queuing for lvl50 HM and Ops while your gear isn't up to doing better.

It doesn't mean you have to be completely geared, but and average rating that indicates a certain gear progression has been reached is a far more practical way to handle lvl55 queuing.

I enjoyed KP and EV, and still do on my alts when I can get a group finder pop, I would love to see them add this into other areas of the group finder. I think we all know group finder for Ops, FPs, an PVP was a great start (well those of us that were here before we had it) but it needs more fucntion to it.

DPS almost never gets a pop during prime time hours, and my two tanks are in a similar place. The fact that we loke these old ones and still want to see them should be great news to the Dev team. But I also think they need to add something to the rewards to get people to que up more.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.