BUG tfb hm writhing horror

Our guild is running hm tfb,, and experiencing a bug where when the swarm of small adds spawn,, there is no flower to run them too,, so they attack random plp and one-shot them,, any eta on a fix? This boss is unkillable when this happens more tham once in the fight.

I don't recall my guild ever using the puddles, weird joining other raids and watching it being done :)

We know when they'll spawn, we can see them spawning and kill them before they're finished and before they can move much.

Yes in theory someone should slack off and sit in a puddle but it's not needed at all.

Edited by Gyronamics

This may be because your tanks and switching too early. I believe the incubation debuff on the tank is what summons the pool.

Yup. This is different than story mode, where the adds just spawn along the with the male. In hard mode, if the incubation debuff expires, or the boss makes a new stack on a different person (or something like that), the previous stacks will disappear and the little adds will spawn. If you have adds spawning midway through the fight it means that either the tanks lost aggro to some dps who then got a stack of incubation, or the tanks switched too early.

Edited by GeckoOBac

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.