I know I'm missing something...

SCinORtenPIOse

My character is a level 20 Bounty Hunter. I just received a weapon which would allow me to have one in each hand, however I failed to train for this ability. I am currently on Nar Shadaa and cannot seem to find a trainer to obtain this ability. Would someone please be kind enough to give me directions on how to go about training to wield a second weapon? Thank you very much in advance.

Im just wondering, you have learned your advanced class to your class havent you. IE you have talent trees.

Oh my.... Now I know I'm definitely missing something. No. I know nothing of the talent trees, I'm afraid. I know, you're probably wondering how I ever made it to level 20 with so little knowledge. I thank you all for the help, honestly. I feel very newbie asking but I haven't been able to find any information anywhere else.

Oh my.... Now I know I'm definitely missing something. No. I know nothing of the talent trees, I'm afraid. I know, you're probably wondering how I ever made it to level 20 with so little knowledge. I thank you all for the help, honestly. I feel very newbie asking but I haven't been able to find any information anywhere else.

Take a look at these 2 posts:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=592348

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=592316

The should help you.

Have fun.

No, its something quite alot do actually, so dont worry about it. the guy above this posted some very informative links. So ye dont feel bad. The only stupid question is the one never asked.

Thanks again for all the help. The links were useful, but I'm now back on my starting planet and cannot find this 'Faction Fleet'. I'm not even sure where to start, actually. I'm in the middle of Drummond Kass right where all the trainers are so I think I must be close. I wonder how the heck I missed this the first time I was on this planet.

When you get to the fleet, they are right outside the lift, if memory serves me right there will be a console on your left that gives mission for introduction to warzones, flashpoints and crew skills, your trainer will be one of the npcs stood near there, he will give you a mission to goto your actual trainer.

When you get them they will give you an option to pick an advanced class.

Edited by Shingara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.