Add a new class with its own races?

CarnagexMGDx

Jawas and Hutts could be their own sort of class, with Jedi, Sith, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter etc. still available to pick but features a unique story which could alter depending on the class choice.

I would personally love to see ewoks as a dwarf class, and the first companion unlocked could be a wookie. It would have to include the home planet and everything of course. Would make a great expansion. Jawas would be great to see as a playable dwarf race as well. But I think before any of that, we would definitely need a few hundred yodas running around :D

Just saying this may sound op, but im sure their are things to balance my idea out. haha

I think a republic "general" (open to any name that means authority) and an imperial moff (open to any name that means authority) that uses a blaster pistol and a vibro sword.

Give them a play style that focuses on some buffs that are offensive, defensive, and maybe alacrity or movement speed. The way to use the buffs for the team is by placing a banner that grants the buffs withing a certain AoE range. The blaster pistol probably wont do too much in the style, only poke from range or add effects. The melee can mostly be their damage output. Have some kind of tech abilities like grenades and traps.

Their focus can be like a tree that focus on group buffs or something of that matter. A tree thats more on melee. And maybe a tree thats more about tech items (grenades, traps, stuns/slows, etc)

Something on the lines that make you feel like you are a leader and support an army or squad. It would feel like mon calarmari would be the main race of leadership on the republic side. Imperials would mostly be human for obvious reasons.

i hope bioware would atlest think of making a dwarf class that you could Jawas, Chadra-Fan, Ortolan, and Ugnaughts for example classes

The problem with doing a dwarf class is that the majority of the game's content is designed around the existing body types, ie armors, animations, cutscenes, etc. For example all the cutscenes in the game are framed around the existing body types. You couldn't use something with a dwarf height without them being cropped out, unless Bioware went back and altered every cutscene.

They would basically need to be a level 55+ race, but I don't know how much content they'd be able to generate for something like that at this point.

Also just looking at the way the Fleets are laid out makes it pretty obvious that Bioware didn't plan on making more classes.

They would have to add completely new story lines for races that aren't human in appearance. I don't see that ever happening, unfortunately. I would love to play a wookiee, trandoshan or even a jawa to be honest. But those races will never work for the current classes and their story lines. And as much as I would want to play new stories based on those species, I would much rather Bioware put their resources into extending current class story lines that I am already invested in.

lol. I love the crazy things people come up with here.

I can't personally see this sort of massively over-complicated new feature ever being added, but honestly, I'm glad crazy stuff like this keeps getting suggested. It's good to have a healthy, excited community and it keeps the devs on their toes. :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.