cartel coin card

CarnagexMGDx

So i spent an entire day for these elusive cards (thought the pets might be cool to get as well). i found out through best buy the discontiued them(the site doesnt have them either)... so next stop gamestop. Well gamestop does not have the physhical cards you need to go to the employee and look it up through there system its under dlc... i thought that was weird. So i bught that and whent online and bought the eu card from amzon through one of there eu sites. soo i got 2 of 3 elusive pets and congrates to the ones that got the bestbuy one.

I was able to get the Best Buy one from their dlc terminal. The employee didn't know it was in there, so I had to ask. This was just a couple of days ago.

thank you very much. Should have figured as much since gamestop didnt have physical cards im going to go and check next time im there

*Maybe EA/Bioware needs to tell bestbuy they need to send info to there stores about there product and also mabye have a sign by there other cards that says go to the gaming kiosk for the Swtor cartel coins to i dont know improve sales?

Edited by CarnagexMGDx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.