augmented arkanian: no set bonus?

Leximau

i augmented my first arkanian drop, the legs, and then when i later equipped my arkanian boots no set bonus was displayed. is this working as intended? what can i do to get a set bonus from what i have? augment the boots?

i augmented my first arkanian drop, the legs, and then when i later equipped my arkanian boots no set bonus was displayed. is this working as intended? what can i do to get a set bonus from what i have? augment the boots?

It is working as intended. They changed some of the set bonus's on the newer gear. So instead of making it so those couple classes wouldn't get a world wide set bonus from each tier, rakata - bh- dg - ark. - uw, they just made it so everyone will need a 2-4 set of arkanian to get the bonus.

It is working as intended. They changed some of the set bonus's on the newer gear. So instead of making it so those couple classes wouldn't get a world wide set bonus from each tier, rakata - bh- dg - ark. - uw, they just made it so everyone will need a 2-4 set of arkanian to get the bonus.

I think what he was saying is that with the boots and legs of arkanian, he was not getting that set bonus. I read it is he has 2 pieces that SHOULD give him teh 2 piece Arkanian set bonus, but he is not getting that bonus.

yes, i have two pieces of arkanian, one of which i augmented. i am receiving no set bonus.

Are you sure? It shows up weirdly if you rip out the armorings and put them in different amors, as well as if you have campaign/hazmat armorings.

edited to include both items

Thanks! It looks like the legs are no longer registering as part of a set. Is it possible you accidentally replaced the armoring with another? Set bonuses are tied to armorings.

If this isn't the case -- have you tried logging out and back in, reloading the UI, and/or un-equipping and re-equipping the piece?

thanks for your attention, i know i haven't replaced the armoring, the only thing you've mentioned that i haven't done is reload the ui. what's the command on that?

notable is that this piece was restored via in game intervention. could that be the source of my malaise?

thanks for your attention, i know i haven't replaced the armoring, the only thing you've mentioned that i haven't done is reload the ui. what's the command on that?

notable is that this piece was restored via in game intervention. could that be the source of my malaise?

That is very possible -- I'd highly recommend putting an in-game ticket in, explaining in full detail. Did the item have a set-bonus when you received it? Or did the bonus actually disappear when you placed an augment in.

(Reload is control + u*2)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.